Awnings !

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by alanalmoff, Jun 25, 2014.

1. alanalmoff

alanalmoff Funster

We have a Auto Trail Cheyenne 635, it has a Omnistor 5002 wind out canopy thingy, which has a slot along it, to slide in a awning? It's about 250 cm off the deck and about 343cm long, hate having to sit inside just because the wind has come up or the current buns behind a cloud, can anybody reccomend an awning make, model and a supplier, many thanks, Alan

2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

There is a very wide range of awnings and annexes here http://www.johnscross.co.uk/awnings-annexes-groundsheets.html for your perusal, the best thing to do is give Matt, Nick or Ed a ring on 01-580-883062 and have a chat to them about the most suitable for your van

The groove in the leading edge of your Omnistore accepts the edge of the awning/annexe in it.

Good luck

Peter

3. jezport

jezport Funster

4. Zizzeddu

Zizzeddu Funster

I have a Kampa Rally Air 390L for sale, 2014 model bought in error. It will fit your van if 250cm off deck. I paid over £700 two months ago and now asking £600 or nearest offer. It is advertised on Preloved, please have a look.

5. Zizzeddu

Zizzeddu Funster

PS. I have just noticed that your awning rail is only 343cm long. The Rally 390 would be too long. Sorry