Awning skirts (1 Viewer)

Pompey

Free Member
Sep 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Rapido Lo Profile
Exp
Whilst away last week my wife used a couple of plastic packing bags (the sealable type) which she blew up and pushed under the motorhome to form a makeshift draught excluder in the awning. It worked a treat but with some gaps. I don't want to fix stick on or screw in studs to the side of the van and this seemed a perfect solution.
I have looked on the web and found a Khyam Camper Baffle for VW campervans, but can't find a suitable one for our motorhome.
Has anyone ever seen them?

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi Pompey you can buy a mini type of windbreak which goes along the full length of the van I have seen a few different types at the shows including a large inflatable sausage which you jam under the van (y)

OP
OP
Pompey

Pompey

Free Member
Sep 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Rapido Lo Profile
Exp
Hi Pompey you can buy a mini type of windbreak which goes along the full length of the van I have seen a few different types at the shows including a large inflatable sausage which you jam under the van (y)
Thanks Mike, I am going to NEC in October and will look out for the inflatable type.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
We bonded an awning rail the full length of our lower body and we slip in a full length skirt before putting the awning out/over (depending on which awning) - tucked under the carpet - nice and cosy.
Broken Link Removed

Trikeman.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back