Awning for Chausson Welcome 72 (1 Viewer)

Clare Hall

Free Member
Jan 27, 2012
Poole
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 72
Exp
Since 2000
Hi, can anybody please advise me of which awning would fit the Chausson Welcome 72 motor home please?!?

Thanks very much

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Clare.. Welcome.:Cool:

depends what type you want ...
if you mean a wind out then probably a 3.5m or 4m will fit as the van is around 7m long.:thumb:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi, can anybody please advise me of which awning would fit the Chausson Welcome 72 motor home please?!?

Thanks very much

Hi Clare
We have the 4 meter Omnistor, and on our last van, our 76 is 7.4 so it should fit your ok. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
We have a Welcome 72 with an awning. It is in storage at the moment but looking at my pictures it shows as a Fiamma F45. What does that mean? I think it means it is 4.5 metres long but to be honest, I don't know, perhaps another Funster can help.

Steve

Philb

Free Member
Aug 3, 2011
Carmarthen Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We have a Fiamma F45 too. Just be careful about the door clearance at the top with the low roof line it is close.

OP
OP
C

Clare Hall

Free Member
Jan 27, 2012
Poole
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 72
Exp
Since 2000
Awning

Yes, we are going to try and fit it ourselves. Any advice?!?!?

Also, any suggestions on the best type of satellite dish/dome for use in France and Northern Spain? Have not got a ladder to get on the roof, so it would have to be fully automatic. I intend to fit it myself.

Thank you!

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
With the awning just make sure that you fully investigate where the bolts will appear inside the vehicle and that you seal the brackets on the outside. Alternatively why not get a quote from John Cross your funster discount may well pay the fitting cost and you will know that it has been done correctly.

Just because you don't have a ladder on the van doesn't mean you need to have a full automatic satellite system. There are a number of through the roof manual systems on the market. Maxview do a wind up system or there are a number of pole type systems that can be hidden in the wardrobe.

Lunarman

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Clare,

Please give Darren, Matt or Glen a call, they will be able to advise you of the correct one and if you take a run up to us, it can be fitten in our workshop.

Where abouts in Poole are you, my boat is berthed in Poole Quay Marina !

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Clare Hall

Free Member
Jan 27, 2012
Poole
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 72
Exp
Since 2000
Awning

Hi,

Thanks for that. Shall phone a bit later today for advice. We live in Upton, not far from the quay, but used to have a nightclub on the Quay!::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back