Free Member
Jul 27, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph Approach
Exp
We're newbies!
We have just bought a new bailey 765 motor home. Too cut a long story short we would like to buy a "large£ drive away inflatable type. We know nothing about any of this and really are new to it all. Im happy to spend and get a good one, and i feel as i large as we can get. Any ideas are most welcome. Would like to get something pretty soon as we are off to France for a week or so and would like to get it sorted before we go. Might mention will also go to the show ate the NEC middle of October, 18th i think it we are going. However, we are away in van the following weekend so cutting it all a bit short? Am i likley to bee able to pick one up at the show or is that cutting itt a bit fine as we are away weekend 22nd October? All help most welcome....please. Gottaa be one off you guys who has the same van with an awning?

Regards to all.

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi john cross motorhomes, advert on right is a good source, Funster discount and I think he's in Sussex. Give them a ring, really helpful knowledgeable staff.
I can't advise on awnings as we don't use them. But I have sat in a kampa? Blow up one, it seemed alright (I was more interested in the cake).

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Saw the blow up one go up at Newark - straight out of the box and ready to sit in within a very short time. Impressed. Can't justify buying one at the moment though - the extra height ones seem to be in short supply as well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back