Avantgarde 400 L (2 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Does anyone have real experience of the Payload - I am looking at one on the 3200kg Boxer and the owner can only quote the manual which says 750kg.
Am interested to hear if anyone has actually weighed one in holiday trim?
Thanks

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We have a avantgauard 150 which doesn't look any different than the 400 from what I can see, but don't know what you are looking at, but we have loads of payload, it does say 3200 in the book but we have the larger engine and on the plate on the van it says 3400, when I weighed it with just me in and full water and diesel it was only 2800 so with Julie in we probably have 500 k spare

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Compass

Hi

I had a 2005 model, 2.2 Peugeot. From memory the payload was quite high, but you were very limited where you could put the stuff - no external locker for example.

This link will take you to the Elddis website where you can download historic brochures etc

Russ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mr Colpot
Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Hi

I had a 2005 model, 2.2 Peugeot. From memory the payload was quite high, but you were very limited where you could put the stuff - no external locker for example.

This link will take you to the Elddis website where you can download historic brochures etc

Russ

Hi Russ
Thanks for the reply.
Where to put the picnic table and chairs has always been my concern with most of the rear lounge British vans I have looked at. I have a fiamma carry back which I will put them in on the bike rack provided I have enough payload. Also for the most part there will only be the two of us so we will have the overcab for storage as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back