Free Member
Jun 23, 2013
Ramsgate
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E520
Exp
Since 2009
I have been searching for the instructions for the Autowatch 695 online. I travel with 2 dogs and at times I have to leave them in the van while I go about my business. Autowatch is on my Fiat key fob 1 click and it locks the door 2 clicks and it must activate the motion sensor. That's what I was told, however if the dogs move around inside the alarm blasts away. I have tried just clicking once to lock the doors but on occasion the alarm still goes off. Can anyone tell me the exact sequence of key fob presses I need to do so the van is locked securely with the dogs inside without the motion sensors being active.

Thanks for any information..

Ollie

OP
OP
OllieUK

OllieUK

Free Member
Jun 23, 2013
Ramsgate
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E520
Exp
Since 2009
OK - so what's the answer????
If I don't drug the dogs I'll follow this advice :-

the Auto watch 695RLC to deactivate the movement sensors you press lock button once and with in two seconds press the lock button again and you should hear a churp from the siren which indicates that the movement sensors are deactivated or with the ignition on switch the ignition off & on three time & you will hear a churp form the siren to indicate that the movement sensors are deactivated & will stay in this mode until you turn the ignition on again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
OllieUK

OllieUK

Free Member
Jun 23, 2013
Ramsgate
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E520
Exp
Since 2009
Can you lock with key

Yes it will lock with a key buy then the immobilizer will not be activated. At the end of the day I want to make the MH as secure as I can when parked, that's why I had the alarm installed, I did used to leave the dogs in the van no problem but with age my memory seems to be fading that's why I had to ask for advice. my dogs (Shih Tzu's) would lick anybody to death if they broke in, for a biscuit they'd show where I keep my valuables. LOL

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
If I don't drug the dogs I'll follow this advice :-

the Auto watch 695RLC to deactivate the movement sensors you press lock button once and with in two seconds press the lock button again and you should hear a churp from the siren which indicates that the movement sensors are deactivated or with the ignition on switch the ignition off & on three time & you will hear a churp form the siren to indicate that the movement sensors are deactivated & will stay in this mode until you turn the ignition on again.
Thanks for that. (y)

TerryK

Free Member
Apr 26, 2017
Winchester
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
on and off for 30 years
Hi Dave, I need a copy of this manual, however, I cannot see where it is. Can you provide a link please?
Terry

Feb 18, 2010
Funster No
Can’t find the link Dave Watkins

Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
Can you post on here please would be useful tome and probably others only if no conflicting information

Feb 18, 2010
Funster No
Not sure how to send a PM sorry, could you explain to me how to do it please

Feb 26, 2021
Swansea
Funster No
MH
elddis 125
Exp
since 2020
thx for the great question, thx for the funny,..sorry I did lol, but biggest thx was the information how to deactivate the motion sensors cheers Chris and Caryl

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
IMG_0300.jpeg
IMG_0300.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg
IMG_0300.jpeg
IMG_0298.jpeg IMG_0297.jpeg

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
The above is the full manual. Press once and full alarm set. Press twice alarm set but interior motion sensors switched off
From memory the first press gives a confirmation beep to confirm setting alarm, pressing again within two seconds will give a further beep confirming interior sensors disabled. Blue light in screen will still flash confining alarm is set

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back