Autotrail Interior Blind Make???? (1 Viewer)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi All,
our 2006 Apache 700 SE has two blinds in the rear lounge with broken end 'bits' that secure them down in the closed position, we can live with it - however SWMBO wants to change the pair - they are starting to tear in the corners. Anyone know what/who makes them so we can replace?
They are roller downs, fly-screen nearest the window and the blackout/thermal (shiny side out) on the inside.
We plan to renew them but not too sure where to get them from - had a look but couldn't see any manufacturers marks on them. They are not the concertina type, more like roller blinds in frames.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Trikeman.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I would like to know too ! One of the springs ( in the rear window ) has gone very weak

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
Try Remis blind spares on Ebay. What colour are the end hooks, black are remis blinds. Seitz blinds are white/cream.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Thanks for getting back - the blinds are in fact Seitz and after a bit of shopping around I found a dealer who sells all the bits, reasonable too.
Leisureshopdirect.(y)
Two blinds needed repair so I refitted the fly-net (after learning how to un-tension and re-tension the mechanisms) after that 'flew out' and the small end clip (SP336) that broke on the other I now have on order.
Not so complicated afterall.:whistle:

Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
tried that.. sadly the spring has gone as weak as a weak thing .. Wind it up any more and it becomes coil bound... So needs a replacement..
Will pop along to Leasureshop direct and it sorted out ! ( mine are actually the concertina type.. this is for my daughters unit :) )

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back