LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
are you giving up Des? or after something new?

good luck with it, lovely van.:thumb:

by the way there's no link?

OP
OP
Tommy_harry

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
Hi Paul,

Not sure yet, we are going into emergency fostering and the agency are not too keen on taking children away in our current van as it only has three double beds. We need a seperate bed if we are to be allowed to take a foster child away with us so bunk beds may be our only option.

We may take some time out before getting another van just to see how much free time we will have and if we will be able to make use of it.

Link Removed

Des

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Stunning vehicle. Admire you both doing fostering when you have your own boys too.

Good luck with the sale.

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Hi Dee and Des

Good luck with the fostering and we hope that you will find time to continue motorhoming.

Kath & Howie

WhiteCheyenneMan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2011
TN30, Nr Tenterden
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Does look nice, but then I'm an Autotrail fan ::bigsmile:
You'll need a third, forward facing, belted seat as well I suppose?

OP
OP
Tommy_harry

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
Yes an extra seat would be on the wish list - but I have not seen one with 5 forward facing belted seats and bunk beds - is there a van with this layout ?

WhiteCheyenneMan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2011
TN30, Nr Tenterden
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Yes an extra seat would be on the wish list - but I have not seen one with 5 forward facing belted seats and bunk beds - is there a van with this layout ?

No I haven't and I think that it's unforgiveable that manufacturers are still selling vans with more than 2 berths, but rarely the forward facing, belted seats to match. Some like Autotrail offer them as extras (though I'm not sure about an extra 3 or 4 seats) but, in my view, this makes the basic models not fit for purpose.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Des

There are a few MH about that have a double and single dinette so this would give you 3 forward facing seats in the back im sure the ones iv'e seen are CI's.

On the fostering front well done you will enjoy it and hate it at same time :ROFLMAO: we did it for several years and had a couple of wonderful wee boys one who came to France with us. He had never been on holiday let alone abroad but he loved the 4 weeks in France and even learned to swim and ate frogs legs and snails (he reported me to S/Work for that:ROFLMAO:).

It may not change their lives for ever but what you do for them will stay with them for ever. Good luck and hope all goes well.

Gerry

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
It may not change their lives for ever but what you do for them will stay with them for ever. Good luck and hope all goes well.

Gerry[/QUOTE]

well said Gerry and ditto, go for it Des & Dee, hat off to yous.
xxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back