Autotrail Cheyenne 635Se Hiline. (1 Viewer)

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi everyone,we have basdically decided on the 635 SE because of the large shower/wc/changing area it has.So we are now searching hard,has anyone any thoughts on the vehicle or better still does anyone know of any post 2003 ones for sale?
Cheers Paul.

bald eagle

Free Member
Jan 30, 2009
here,there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 1998
Hi paul
That was one of the reasons we went for the mohican was the
large shower room, plus good kitchen area, and loads of storage
space. As for finding one thats another story, we went all over
the country looking and finally found the one we wanted 10 miles
from where we used to live, so really it was a stroke of luck.
I suggest to look on line and in the mmm mag.
Best of luck:thumb:

regards
bald eagle

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Hi everyone,we have basdically decided on the 635 SE because of the large shower/wc/changing area it has.So we are now searching hard,has anyone any thoughts on the vehicle or better still does anyone know of any post 2003 ones for sale?
Cheers Paul.

I think "Lazy Days" have at least one, when we were there early this week.

Goa Villa Holidays and Goa Vacation Rentals I think

Nomadic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We loosely based out self build on the mohecan, full width rear bathroom, bloomin great it is too,

i do occasionaly wish i'd done a rear bedroom, so we could full time in our van, but that's mean a small loo room with a shower over it, and we do like the changing/laundry/shower/dog cooling room we have (i have a 3.5 kilo load front loader washing machine next to the shower in mine, with drawers for storage above to the celing, dont have owt to hang up so didnt put in any wardrobe space)

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Autotrail Cheyenne 635

Wow, thanks everyone for the quick replies! I didnt realise the Mohican had the large bathroom area too,only trouble is it is too long for our parking space!Also the Lazydays Cheyenne is an older model,(at least the one on the site today is.)Are all the Mohicans 24.6ft.?And do they all have the large rear bathrooms?
Thanks once again ,Paul.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Rear lounge more important than shower !!

How much time are you going to spend in the shower room each day..you only have 10 litres of hot water ???? your priority should be enjoying your views etc. To that end that is why I bought an Auto-Trail Scout with the rear lounge...Never looked back,except for the views of course..!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
we built a larger rear bathroom as it's not only a bathroom, it is very nice to have a changing room when at beaches.... just one blind to shut and a door to close, rather than having to shut all the blinds in the van, then get sand all over the carpets, or try and change in a tiny toilet cupboard.

everyone is different... me and sam suffer gut problems, and we do spend more time in the bathroom than most, stuck on the toilet.... i did consider fitting 2 toilets at one point when we both were bad at the same time.

We have a good sized shower cubicle, and it is great to just step out of it when finished, dry off, pull the washing line over and hang the towel up, sam use the hair dryer, then get dressed all without affecting the rest of the van.... i'm sure some contorsionists can do all that in a standard toilet cupboard, but we cant and dont want to.

our bathroom is also the laundry room, ideal place to put the washing machine, the fan in the shower cubicle turns it into a great drying cabinet,

sam loves the vanity sink and lots of storage area for her smellies on the sinks worktop area,
lots of storage too... we have 14 drawers and cupboards in the bathroom area alone, one very large under the sink, a dedicated toilet roll cupboard that holds 16 rolls, and a laundry 'chute' type cupboard (pulls out from the top and goes into a bag)

And of course, when we fall out, the bathroom makes a good 'get away from him/her' room :roflmto:

But it's horses for courses, there's obviousely a market for these large rear bathroom vans, as autotrail have made 2 of them now (moheacan and chyane) and there's another maker that made a full width rear bathroom, but it was 2 foot deep if that, bog one side and shower the other and that was it.

If i were to be able to build my motorhome again, i'd go for a rear bed... ut only because it would be above the smart car garage, and we'd still have a full width bathroom, just it's be infront of the rear bedroom as a walk through bathroom.

do factory built vans really only have 10 litres of hot water??

we put in a 20 litre calorifier, but that heats the water to 80 degrees C, so has a mixer outlet to bring it the exiting hot water down to 60 degrees, so our 20 litres is about 25 litres of 60 degree water,

and of course in the shower... we mix half and half hot and cold, so we effectively have 50 litres of shower temperature water, not that we just turn the shower on and dance about under it, we shower as you should when running from water tanks... shower on get wet, shower off, soap up, shower on rinse off, shower off, repeat if you use fancy conditioners on your hairy bits etc,

The 2 of us last a week on 140 litres of water, that's with one washing machine load a week using 33 litres of water, but we dont drink the water... the dog and rats do, but that's prolly 3 litres a week between them.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back