Autotrail Cheyene 696 SE G Carpet >? (1 Viewer)

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
I have just aquired this ...and there are many things that I like about it ...a few oddities......and I have a lot to learn about it .
The dealer told me the carpet was not removable. And that the furniture was fixed over the carpet.

The carpet looks great
But what happens when it gets worn....................one of many dumb questions to come

thanks

Barry

oops two "n"s in Cheyenne :)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I have just aquired this ...and there are many things that I like about it ...a few oddities......and I have a lot to learn about it .
The dealer told me the carpet was not removable. And that the furniture was fixed over the carpet.

The carpet looks great
But what happens when it gets worn....................one of many dumb questions to come

thanks

Barry

I'm amazed that a van of this quality doesn't have removeable carpets, however I'm sure any half decent carpet fitter will be able to cut out the carpets and have the edges bound for you giving you the benefits of removeable carpets.:thumb:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
You have a choice, either remove the furniture or get a sharp Stanley knife and cut the old carpet out. Refit the new carpet, cut to shape and stick down with double sided tape. Simples

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Hi Barry
We have the same problem.

We bought a cheap carpet offcut and cut it to fit our lounge area this helps protect the origional carpet when it starts looking tatty i will replace it with another piece.

Nice to see you are enjoying your new toy:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back