LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Due to various family health issues I am seriously thinking of changing from my US R-Vision Trailite, to an Autotraile Cheyenne (Tag Axle) with the 2 single beds and the bathroom attached at the rear.

I think the model is 850S. It would have to be a year or two old as I dont think they make that model now.

Auto-trail owners would you know the weight I can tow with a 4,500kg MH.

And does anybody know where I can pick one up and if they take US R.V`s in part X.. If not mine will be for sale.. :cry:

Gonna miss the comfort and space of the Yank, but doubt we will be doing much more continental touring any more and for the UK yanks are not the best size for the places we like to go & visit.

Thanks.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Mo,

I have an AutoTrail Cheyenne 840SE, honest opinion with no sales patter, drove it 200 miles back to base without a beat towing a Renault Modus Toad.

Reasonable on fuel, maybe 23/25mpg, bit sluggish on hills but not a problem.

Fantastic interior, felt very warm and cosy and homely. Brilliant heater, had to tun it down, got too hot and I like my warmth! Loads of locker space with concealed lighting.

The nicest van I have stayed in for that 'nice' feeling, better than the £60,000 Burstner I have in stock.

Peter

pegasus

Free Member
Dec 16, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since Nov 2009
Hi Mo,
The Max Gross Train weight for the CHEYENNE 840S is 6000kgs.
The Max Gross weight is 4250kgs.

Kind regards
Christos

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back