Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
I have reported this to Autotrader. See the full e-mail transcript below. BTW, the address I have given is for Lothian and Borders Police:ROFLMAO:

Hi Thomas,

Just picked up this e-mail. I am a bit busy at work right now but the transaction will be completed by 5pm tonight. When will the van be delivered, I am really keen to get touring.

Regards
George

To:
Sent: Thursday, 20 February 2014, 23:05
Subject: RE: 2010 Adria Matrix 680SL Motorhome 17,000 Miles.

Hi George,

Just been informed that the invoice from Google Wallet has been sent to your email address.
Sometimes because of the internet filters the invoice can be caught to your junk folder so please check also your junk folder and in case you will find it there than move it to your inbox so you can read it correctly.

Please let me know.

Regards!
Thomas

To: thomasarmay76@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: 2010 Adria Matrix 680SL Motorhome 17,000 Miles.
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:52:52 +0000

Hi Thomas, full name and address as below with postcode EH4 1RB.

George.

On 20 Feb 2014, at 18:15, Thomas Prince <thomasarmy76@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi George,

I understand you so well but the motorhome and all papers are locked in the garage until Saturday.
Because of our daily training i am not allowed to get out of the military base so i cannot deal cash in hand. This is the reason I chose to use Google Wallet because they work same like PayPal and we are both protected. Also You will have an inspection period of 10 days. In this time you can check, test and inspect the vehicle. If by any reason (the vehicle has any hidden damages or is not like I describe it) you can reject the deal. In this case Google Wallet will refund you totally and they will deliver the vehicle back to me on my cost.
So if you decide to go ahead let me know your full names and delivery details so i can start the transaction.

Regards!
Thomas

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:11:11 +0000
To: thomasarmy76@hotmail.com
Hi, I am in Edinburgh also.

Ask one of your friends who is not being deployed to take the van to 5 Fettes Avenue, Edinburgh and if the van is how you say it is I will pay cash there and then. Can they do this tonight or tomorrow morning? I am really keen to get a van of such calibre at such a great price because I want to go touring immediately. Also send me a clear PDF copy of the V5 documents so that I can start the process of document transfer in to my name. Just to clarify, no need for the bank transfer, I have cash and am a serious buyer.

Thanks

George

On 20 Feb 2014, at 16:33, Thomas Prince <thomasarmy76@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi George,

As I've said in my previous email I am in Edinburgh , Scotland in a military base, getting ready for Afghanistan (I hope for the last time). I'm doing a special training program each day and I am not allowed to get out of the unit or give calls whenever I want. The delivery will take 2 to 3 days depending on your location and it's not a problem because I can do it at no cost for you. Because it is a large transaction, we will complete the deal only using an authorized third part like Google Wallet because I already prearranged the whole process with them, using their Google Safe Pay Solutions (bank-to-bank wire transfer) for vehicles.

The money will be sent to Google Wallet, before you will receive the vehicle. So, you will deposit the payment directly into the Google Wallet agent's bank account in United Kingdom, either online or at most banks and they will hold and secure your money during the entire transaction. I repeat, they will hold and insure your money until receipt of the vehicle in good condition and will release the funds to us only after you decide to keep the vehicle and you register it, into your name. You will have an inspection period of 10 days. In this time you can check, test and inspect the vehicle. If by any reason (the vehicle has any hidden damages or is not like I describe it) you can reject the deal. In this case Google Wallet will refund you totally and they will deliver the vehicle back.
You can read more about Google Wallet here:

http://support.wallet.google.rcnrc.com/uk/how-it-works.htm?Checkout-Security.Store.NFC.Business&continue=1#how-works

Let me know your shipping details (your full name, full address and home phone number) so I can open a transaction case with Google Wallet and declare you as buyer. They will contact you with further information regarding payment and delivery.

Regards,
Thomas Prince
--------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:32:30 +0000
To: thomasarmy76@hotmail.com
Hi Thomas,
When could I come to see the van?
I would need to take it for a test drive and review all paperwork prior to purchase. As you would expect, I would also need to see proof of ownership.
Regards,
George

To:
Sent: Thursday, 20 February 2014, 13:50

Hello,

Still available, the 2010 Adria Matrix 680SL Motorhome. come with 6 months MOT and 6 months road tax.
Total Length (feet):24
Width:7' 1"
I am selling it urgently because my brigade will be deployed for 6 months to Afghanistan.
I need to sell it fast before March 14 th so you can imagine that this is the only reason for selling it so low.
It is in perfect condition inside and out, very clean, never involved in any accidents.
I can confirm that the vehicle has all the paper works and full service history and habitation history.
Nobody smoke inside, and I want to sell it to a serious person because i love it so much.
The price is same like on the advert £12.500 . The vehicle is inside of Redford Cavalry Barracks, Scotland, UK in a military base, and in case it gets sold I will get it delivered. Let me know if you are interested, please email me back.
Thanks for your interest,
Regards!
Thomas Prince

OP
OP
ABZSteve

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2015
Autotrader Scam - Google Wallet

I wonder if they will pick up on the "Police confirm" and the name an address of the buyer changed by me :ROFLMAO:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
Police confirm this is not fraudulent activity. I am really keen to get the transaction completed as soon as you confirm.
Thanks
Stephen

To:
Sent: Thursday, 20 February 2014, 22:57
Subject: Google Wallet Invoice GW773564803342

Congratulations ! You are approved to buy on Google Wallet and Autotrader. Please pay now!

Dear Mr. ,
Congratulations! You are approved to buy on Google Wallet and Autotrader from Mr. Thomas Prince the following vehicle:

Ad title:
2010 Adria Matrix 680SL Motorhome
VRM (Verified) :
J4 CKA
Insurance:
Included
Shipping & Handling:
GBP 0.00
Immediate payment:
GBP 12,500[PENDING]

Details:
2010 Adria Matrix 680SL Motorhome
Sale Date:
February 20, 2014
Payment details:
Please follow thisGoogle Wallet invoice to complete the Checkout
Seller Information
Full Name
Mr. Thomas Prince
295 Colinton Road
City of Edinburgh EH13 0LA
Status
Approved
Buyer Information
Full Name
Mr. Lothian & Borders Police
5 Fettes Avenue
Edinburgh EH4 1RB
Status
Approved

Google Wallet confirms that you are fully protected in the transaction with Mr. Thomas Prince.The Google Walletcovers buyers who complete a transaction on Autotrader and Google Wallet for the following types of deliberate and material misrepresentation by the seller:

Paying for a vehicle and never receiving it.
Sending a deposit for a vehicle and never receiving it.
Paying for and receiving a vehicle:

• that was a stolen vehicle at the time of the transaction
  • with an undisclosed or unknown lien against its title
  • a make and/or model that is different than what was described in the seller`s listing
  • without receiving the title (restrictions apply)
  • whose title is subject to an undisclosed salvage, rebuilt, reconstructed, scrapped/destroyed, junk, lemon, or water damage title brand
  • that has different specifications than the ones at the moment of agreement
  • whose odometer reading is different than the odometer reading described by the seller
The Seller will have to start the shipping process and provide the Buyer with relevant information ( ie. tracking number ) in at most 48 hours from our payment confirmation.The shipping process should not take more than 7 days.Upon receipt of the vehicle the Buyer will have 10 days at his disposal to perform all necessary tests.After the test period is over the Buyer will have to contact Google Wallet with his agreement on purchasing or rejecting the vehicle.
Upon receipt of Buyer's funds, and clearance of same, Google Wallet will notify Seller to ship the vehicle. Seller agrees to ship the vehicle, insured for full value to Buyer. Buyer and Seller agree to choose a shipping method that utilizes online tracking information. Seller shall ship the vehicle to Buyer based upon information provided by the Buyer. The Buyer Inspection Period (10 days) shall commence upon the first to occur of either: (1) Buyer's acknowledgement of receipt of vehicle; or (2) the Google Wallet receipt of verification of delivery to the Buyer's profile information via the shipper's or registrar's tracking services. The Buyer Inspection Period shall be calculated in full calendar days, 10 days as stipulated in Instructions and Deposit of Funds into Google Wallet.In the event the Seller has not shipped the goods within 48 hours of notification by Google Wallet (through its email) of Buyer's payment of immediately available funds, Buyer may request a return of funds,and Google Wallet will do so after notifying both parties.Unless the parties agree otherwise, Seller is responsible for any duties, customs fees or other charges resulting from an international transaction, which shall be included in the purchase price.
During the Buyer Inspection Period, Buyer shall either: (1)Accept the vehicle, and follow all further instructions accordingly to complete acceptance of the vehicle.Google Wallet will pay the Seller the purchase price , less any payment for expedite fees ; or (2) Reject the vehicle and follow any further instructions to complete the rejection of the vehicle. Google Wallet will then begin the process of disbursing the funds at Close of Transaction.
During the Buyer Inspection Period, Buyer may reject for any reason and following all other instructions to properly reject the vehicle. Upon such rejection, Google Wallet will send Seller an email stating Buyer's decision to reject and return the vehicle; and Buyer agrees to promptly ship goods to Seller within ten (10) calendar days of formal rejection and insure, at Seller's expense, the item(s) to the place designated by the Seller in the Seller's profile.
Should you need a refund for this transaction, it will be sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 30 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.

Payment Instructions:
Google Wallet guarantees the customers full safety for their transaction by collecting, holding and disputing funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions.To enjoy the purchase protection, you must submit payment by Bank Transfer (Priority Service) to the following Google Representative bank account.Sending payment by any other method of payment or directly to the seller will void this transaction and your right to refund.
Due to the high amount to be paid and in order to avoid description errors we assigned a representative from Isle of Man to this transaction.Our Google Representative physically inspects the vehicle, insures and holds the funds until you receive,test and agree to keep it.

How to send the payment:
*Important: When you complete the payment from your bank branch or online and they ask where the funds will be transferred to the answer must be: GW Motors, because it is a department of Google Wallet dealing with bank transfers.

Send the payment by Bank Transfer (Priority Service) using the following Google Representative account details :

Google Representative Account Name :
PAYDISPERATU (Client Holding Account)
Google Representative Bank Name :
Barclays
Google Representative Account Number :
Google Representative Sort Code :
20-29-81
Google Representative Bank City :
London
Google Representative Bank Country :
United Kingdom

How to complete and confirm payment :
1. The payment must be sent by bank transfer to the bank account of our Google Representative. You can do it online or from your bank branch.
2. After payment is complete send us the receipt from your bank by FAX or by e-mail.
3. E-mail us the serial numbers of the payment receipt document.
4.Fax the payment receipt to our fax number: (+44) 020 768 13564
*** Once the bank transfer cleares and our Google Representative confirms payment, we will instruct the seller to start the shipping process. We will hold the funds until you send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the product you received. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will release payment to the seller.

If you need assistance with your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us:

Regards,

Google Wallet Department
Google Inc.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Glad you have your wits about you. Reading half way through I was about to offer to go see if it existed for you, but yes certainly a scam and glad you have reported it. Hope someone more gullible doesn't lose their money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ABZSteve

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2015
Autotader Scam

Glad you have your wits about you. Reading half way through I was about to offer to go see if it existed for you, but yes certainly a scam and glad you have reported it. Hope someone more gullible doesn't lose their money.

Hi irnbru, @£12,500 it was never going to be real. The great pitty is that someone could actually be taken in by this. Makes my blood boil :Angry:.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
All very convincing, even the location of the barracks Redford Cavalry Barracks,excists

They must be able to scam the google wallet somehow unless of course the bank details given are not Google Wallet in which case the buyers bank should check before sending payment and the 'instructions' also are false when sent by the scammer

Peter

Last edited:

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
I agree totally, some people fall for it and part with their hard earned cash, otherwise these fraudsters wouldn't go to the trouble.

There's the old saying that if something looks too good to be true, it often is.

These scum rely on the fact that some people will be blinkered by the fact they believe they are getting the deal of a lifetime, letting caution go to the wind and getting the bargain before someone else does.

The fun steers should be aware that this scam can also be played in reverse, whereby the fraudster will respond to an Ad you have placed for the sale of a vehicle. I had 3 in two weeks after advertising a vehicle in AutoTrader, luckily I too spotted the little details that set the alarm bells ringing.
The enjoyment I got though, playing them along, offering a discount for quick sale etc, getting their juices flowing, all the time, slipping little insults in that were 'mispelt', it was great fun, especially when it would come to providing my paypal address, a few name calling obscenities followed by a @gmail.com!

The big thing to remember is DO NOT give any personal details, date of birth, PayPal, bank or card that these people can use to their advantage.
A lot of these fraudsters are in foreign lands and commit these crimes using the power of the internet.

If I can find some of the fun threads I had with these scum, I will post them on here for the funsters enjoyment.:ROFLMAO:

Badger

Free Member
Jul 31, 2014
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I'm a new by
We'll it looks like this scam is still on going as I looked at a vw transporter and guess what.? Yep it's in Redford cavalry barracks Scotland

reenag06

Free Member
Aug 13, 2014
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starspirit
Exp
I'm a newbie
I just been in contact with someone who placed as for A/s nuevo £7,200 on caravans for sale. Seemed too good to be true as he said van was based at these barracks and he had posting to new Zealand. I googled the barracks and saw your post. Thank you. I did email the guy to say I needed to view van tomorrow - surprise he not replied.

Who do you report this to?

Am looking for a van as had one a few years ago A/s symbol, but now looking for next size up.
Maureen

reenag06

Free Member
Aug 13, 2014
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starspirit
Exp
I'm a newbie
I have just received this reply from the scammer. He has been banned from the site.

again,

As I've said in my previous email I am in Edinburgh , Scotland in a military base, getting ready for New Zealand ( for the first time so i am very excited ). I'm doing a special training program each day and I am not allowed to get out of the unit or give calls whenever I want. The delivery will take 2 to 3 days depending on your location and it's not a problem because I can do it at no cost for you. Because it is a large transaction, we will complete the deal only using an authorized third part like Google Wallet because I already prearranged the whole process with them, using their Google Safe Pay Solutions (bank-to-bank wire transfer) for vehicles.

The money will be sent to Google Wallet, before you will receive the vehicle. So, you will deposit the payment directly into the Google Wallet agent's bank account in United Kingdom, either online or at most banks and they will hold and secure your money during the entire transaction. I repeat, they will hold and insure your money until receipt of the vehicle in good condition and will release the funds to us only after you decide to keep the vehicle and you register it, into your name. You will have an inspection period of 10 days. In this time you can check, test and inspect the vehicle. If by any reason (the vehicle has any hidden damages or is not like I describe it) you can reject the deal. In this case Google Wallet will refund you totally and they will deliver the vehicle back.
You can read more about Google Wallet by searching this link in your browser :

http://wallet.google.zrael.com/uk/h...urity.Store.NFC.Business&continue=1#how-works

Please let me know your delivery details (your full name, full address and home phone number) so I can open a transaction case with Google Wallet and declare you as buyer. They will contact you with further information regarding payment and delivery.

Regards,
Stephen Morrison

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
It all confirms my thoughts on paying for high value items. Good old folding is king for both parties.

OP
OP
ABZSteve

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2015
Oh Dear, at it again I see. I reported it to Autotrader.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
You could tell them that your friend (me) will go and look at the vehicle because the friend lives on the base and has all the necessary security clearances. (I don't live on the base but am close enough by).

You might then suggest they may know me and ask their training instructors' names! If that doesn't put the bejazuz up them well.........

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
these thieves rely on the greed of others. it may appear the bargain of a lifetime, but why would they sell so cheap if it was genuine. then add in the poor grasp of the english language......surely only a real idiot would be taken in by this con

reenag06

Free Member
Aug 13, 2014
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starspirit
Exp
I'm a newbie
The trouble is it does happen, I would never buy something without viewing but unfortunately there will be someone somewhere who will. These people probably don't even operate in this country.

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
these thieves rely on the greed of others. it may appear the bargain of a lifetime, but why would they sell so cheap if it was genuine. then add in the poor grasp of the english language......surely only a real idiot would be taken in by this con

Unfortunately, the scammers wouldn't continue to do it unless there was something in it for them... so, the very fact that these adverts are still appearing means that people are being taken in and the more warnings we can get out there, the better
(y)

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
I was selling a car a while back through Autotrader and all I got was scams, except one which seemed genuine so I played along a bit then just before the final transaction said that the vehicle had a tracker which I had forgotten to mention in the advert, so I would leave it connected untill the transaction was completed successfully. Never heard another thing from them!!!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
You would have to be a very greedy or utterly stupid person to part with money of that amount if you have not seen the goods in the flesh.....BUSBY:)

Faded Crow

Free Member
Aug 31, 2014
Funster No
MH
Between vans
Exp
Since 2004
Just joined this site to warn everyone he's still at it (I googled the barracks he mentions and found your thread). I've just had an email from the same bloke except he calls himself Stephen Morrison. I answered an advert on this site: http://ads.caravansforsale.co.uk/motorhomes/peugeot/peugeot-autocruise-cs783659.aspx#

here's what he says:

"Hi there ,

I'm glad to hear that you are interested to buy my Peugeot Autocruise Motorhome 17,500 Miles.
The motorhome is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised. The motorhome comes with full service history, HPI cleared, No finance. The only reason for selling this motorhome so cheap is because I am involved in a military project and I will be deployed for 12 months to New Zealand to exchange experience.
I need to sell it fast before September 21 th so you can imagine that this is the only reason for selling it so low.

The price is same like on the advert £5.500. The motorhome is inside of Redford Cavalry Barracks, Scotland, UK in a military base garage, and in case it gets sold I will get it delivered. Let me know if you are interested, please email me back.
Regards!

Stephen Morrison"

--------------------------

His email is: FWD_i105hTGJ@opayq.com

though this is obviously a masked email.

Faded Crow

Free Member
Aug 31, 2014
Funster No
MH
Between vans
Exp
Since 2004
Do you think this is another of his? Gumtree this time - there's a few others - he seems to post them within a few minutes of each other. Fairly obvious he would - just a bit of a clue about these ads featuring unfeasibly cheap motorhomes.
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...-a541-4berth-fiat-ducato-motorhome/1079379783

Goodness! I've just clicked 'see other ads from this advertiser' and look: He has been busy; must take him hours!

Faded Crow

Free Member
Aug 31, 2014
Funster No
MH
Between vans
Exp
Since 2004
He's had a whole load of ads taken down from Gumtree just now. Scamming toe-rag.

OddSocks

Free Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I already reported this guy under a different name.

They do nothing, they don't care. I can't believe he is still using the same patter all this time later!

Hi there ,
I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2003 CI CARIOCA 656 Diesel MOTORHOME only 23,000 Miles.
The motorhome is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised.The motorhome comes with log book, Full service history, HPI cleared, No finance.
My last price is £ 5,600 and this price includes free delivery for you.
The only reason for selling this camper so cheap is because I am involved in a military project and I will move to Afghanistan on April 10 and come back after 10 months.
Right now I am located to Barry Buddon Camp in Dundee/Scotland because we are doing some special trainings here. The motorhome is here with me locked inside of the base garage.
In case you are still interested to buy it please write me back since I can deliver it anywhere over the UK on my cost.

Kind regards,
Mark Grimley

I spotted immediatley it was a scam - the language is all wrong. "Special Trainings"!lol

I sent

Hi there,Obviously I would need to inspect the vehicle before making a payment. Would you be able to do a cash on delivery in the Harpenden area?Thanks

He replied:

As I just told you my current location is Dundee/Scotland inside of the military base Barry Buddon where I am doing daily trainings to get ready to be deployed on mission in Afghanistan. I'm doing a special training program each day and I am not allowed to get out of the base or give calls whenever I want without a full day permission. The delivery will take 2 to 4 days depending on your location and it's not a problem because I can do it at no cost for you. You will get from me the keys, V5 document, manuals and all documents to register the vehicle in your name.You don't have to worry about anything.
Because it is a large transaction, we will complete the deal only using an authorized third part like AOL Money because I already prearranged the whole process with them, using their AOL Safe Pay Solutions (bank-to-bank wire transfer) for vehicles.The money will be sent to AOL Money, before you will receive the vehicle. So, you will deposit the payment directly into the AOL Money agent's bank account in United Kingdom, either online or at most banks and they will hold and secure your money during the entire transaction. I repeat, they will hold and insure your money until receipt of the vehicle in good condition and will release the funds to us only after you decide to keep the vehicle and you register it, into your name. You will have an inspection period of 10 days. In this time you can check, test and inspect the vehicle. If the vehicle is not as described ( perfect interior,exterior,mechanical condition ), you will be able to send the vehicle back through the same shipping company ( return postage at my expense ), and ask AOL Money to return the money to you. Though i am sure you will love the vehicle and will not want to return it, it is good to know that you do have this second option available.
If you want to read more about AOL Money and them escrow service please search this link into your browser:

http://money-aol-service.secatli.co...tore.NFC.Business&continue=2#terms-of-service

If you want to get more info about their terms and condition please contact AOL Money using the contact us button from the web site. If you wish to purchase it and agree to these terms i will need from you to provide me your full name and full address. I will then notify AOL Money and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible

Thank you in advance!
Mr Mark Grimley

I noticed the add had gone and the same van was now listed as being in another town!!!! I sent

Why has the advert disappeared off autotrader?

He replied:

The motorhome is still for sale.
Please let me know your full names and full delivery details so i can start the transaction and arrange the delivery for you.

Regards
Mark

I sent:

Cash on delivery only! Please confirm

And never heard another word out of him.

Faded Crow

Free Member
Aug 31, 2014
Funster No
MH
Between vans
Exp
Since 2004
Lol! Well done. And, thanks for reporting him, though it's infuriating when nothing seems to happen to stop it, isn't it?

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I think us retired funsters with time to spare should set up a group to bombard the scammers with offers to buy, stringing them all along for as long as we can - a fun way to pass a couple of hours and hopefully messing their lives up a bit as well!

OddSocks

Free Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
This guy has an entire website dedicated to scamming the scammers. It is hilarious - a brilliant read if you have the time. The book - I have read it - is also well worth a read. It is totally hilarious the stuff he gets them to do. It is also shocking how far these people are willing to go to get your cash.

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

This guy has had them carving wood, recoding entire chapters of Harry Potter, even got one chap to travel to Scotland for a meeting. Brilliant!

If you want to take these people on, use this web site - there are resources in hints and tips there about how you can tie the buggers up for weeks or even months. And of course it is well worth while, because whilst you are having fun keeping the busy, they don't have time to scam other innocent people.

Have fun! :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back