autosleeper water pump access? (1 Viewer)

raymondo782

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Lydney, Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2 years
Hi all
I need to get into the compartment under the bed of an Autosleeper Executive where the water pump is situated. I can't see any easy way to get to it anyone any ideas?

Big Ed

Free Member
May 4, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hello Ray
The water pump in my executive is under the wardrobe floor, I had an access hole cut out to enable me to maintain it.
Which seat is yours under? if its the either of the two rear seats they just lift up from the front.:RollEyes::RollEyes:

OP
OP
R

raymondo782

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Lydney, Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2 years
Hi Ed
On my Exec the pump And the boiler un under the front of the righthand bed. The bed slides out on some sort of runner but will not lift up. There is a drop down panel on the front with a hole about 3 inch diameter, I can see the pump through this hole. Actually its not just the pump I want to get access to, the blown heating tube has dropped of the vent and I would like to re attatch it.
Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Big Ed

Free Member
May 4, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi Ray
That's a differant configuration to my exec. The only advise I can offer at the moment is to 'phone autosleepers technical department and ask them. They have always been very helpful to me.
Regards Ed.

OP
OP
R

raymondo782

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Lydney, Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2 years
thanks Ed

I managed to get access to the pump by removing the bed base (4 screws) the slides are held in position for refixing the base by spring loaded plungers.
Thanks for the advice
Ray

Big Ed

Free Member
May 4, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hello Ray,
Glad you got sorted out.