Autosleeper Symphony stolen (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Please keep a lookout for my campervan N122 REL stolen last night (29 August) from outside my house in Oxford. Many thanks.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Sorry about that, I will certainly look out for it in my bit of Wales.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi sorry to hear of your loss.Has it any outstanding features we can spot other than the number ? What base vehicle ? Pug,Tranny etc, Dents scratches etc, perhaps a piccy?
All info will help eagle eyed funsters to spot it :thumb:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

strathspey

Free Member
May 19, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 years
Please keep a lookout for my campervan N122 REL

Sorry to hear that. I'll keep a lookout while travelling about Yorkshire.

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
Sorry for your loss!
Will keep eyes peeled here in my part of Scotland (Glasgow) for it.

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Sorry to hear about this. I will look out in North Wales.
What colour/size/type is it?
low profile/c class/van?/ berths?
i agree a photo would be really good as it's easier to spot a van than number plate when they are moving.
Lucille

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Lucille,there are lots of this type of M/H around.They are Panel van based conversions hence the Transit, PEUGEOT etc, question and any other outstanding features.It would help to eliminate around half of spotting s just by saying transit based, then no need to look for peugeot ones.Until Viennese comes back with this info I am afraid it is down to reg numbers which may well have been changed
terry

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
stolen motorhome

sorry to here your motorhome is stolen I will keep a eye out in the Reading area of berkshire just a thought the Reading pop festival is on this bank holiday weekend could be worth contacting thames valley police to have a look out for you ? Tony

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sorry to hear about your loss...

but depending on who has stolen it and if it's gone for a while, sometimes it's better just to let the insurance pay out .. :Sad:

I wouldn't want it back if a gang of undesirables had been using it ... if you get my meaning ..

jim

duetto owner

Free Member
May 7, 2009
north surrey
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
in first year
what security did you have on the vehicle, would be intresting to know what they have bypassed to steal it.

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks to all who replied to this. I have now (after quite an effort!) put up more info on my profile including a photo. To be honest I don't expect to get it back, and not sure I want it back either. It's more the contents I should like returned...

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
sorry you still have no news on your stolen m/h looks like you wont see it again hope the insurance company is not to long in paying out the police dont seem to bother this day and age give you a crime number and that will be the last you will hear from them

JanaC

Free Member
Jun 30, 2019
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I’m a newbie
Hi, we have found your post by a chance after my husband search for registration for a campervan we are interested to buy. We have seen it at a garage and were interested to buy as our first ever motorhome until we saw your post now. I know the post is ten years old but I couldn’t see whether you have ever got the van back or had any more news?

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
thanks for your enquiry. It was recovered but only after he insurance had paid out and I had Bought another van! A lady in Frome bought it unseen on the web so she must have got rid OF IT. YOU SHOULD look for RUST! it had started in wheel ARCHES when i had it must be quite rusty by now! Sorry, caps lock sticking!!

JanaC

Free Member
Jun 30, 2019
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I’m a newbie
Hi Viennese thank you for the reply! We have seen documents, MOT history etc but didn’t feel right to go ahead without knowing and thank you for the advice with the rust.

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
If you wish to talk more about it I am happy to call you. I should be interested to know the price they are asking for it!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back