Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
::bigsmile: Good day to all, waking up every day is a bonus even if it is a bit dismal at the moment in Yorkshire, a friend of mine is after a rubber door seal and the door seal that goes round the body bit for a 1986 Bedford Autosleeper, anyone any ideas where he can get one, thank you kindly:thumb:
kennygd

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Ther're just down the road from us but I didn't mention them due to the history/bad service received in the past.

Hi Maurice & Val, that surprised me :thumb: I know it can take a while to get served sometimes but I have always found them more than helpful :thumb: There are a couple of similar outfits around Hull that I know but I only know where there are not names or addresses :ROFLMAO:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Maurice & Val

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25+ years
Hi Maurice & Val, that surprised me :thumb: I know it can take a while to get served sometimes but I have always found them more than helpful :thumb: There are a couple of similar outfits around Hull that I know but I only know where there are not names or addresses :ROFLMAO:
terry
I must have gone there on a bad day then. They remind me of car spares departments. You're the only one there and it still takes them half a day to serve you.

There's a breakers in English Street Hull but can't remember the name. It's a short walk from the bypass near Staples.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I must have gone there on a bad day then. They remind me of car spares departments. You're the only one there and it still takes them half a day to serve you.

There's a breakers in English Street Hull but can't remember the name. It's a short walk from the bypass near Staples.
That may be one of them -about 300 yrds from the funny roundabout,down a street to the right-- now there I have had both good and bad service -while serving me, leaving me to go serve another customer :Angry:Good job the prices were right for what I wanted at the time or I would have told them where to put it :ROFLMAO::thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back