Autogas locations in spain (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi guys I have been researching Autogas locations in spain suitable to refill RV's. to this end I have made a simple spreadsheet which lists region, address and GPS.

So far I have found 27 that apparently sell it, but I need GPS and suitability confirmed. If you go to www.rvfulltiming.com
tech mech>rv>lpg its on their for a free download. I have 4 sorted that just leaves another 23 :lol: if you can help with GPS or suitability please post on here or email me at hairandbeautyisgood@btconnect.com (remove the ISGOOD befor sending)and I will update the spreadsheet.

Olley

Last edited:
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi guys I have been researching Autogas locations in spain suitable to refill RV's. to this end I have made a simple spreadsheet which lists region, address and GPS.

So far I have found 27 that apparently sell it, but I need GPS and suitability confirmed. If you go to Link Removed
tech mech>rv>lpg its on their for a free download. I have 4 sorted that just leaves another 23 :lol: if you can help with GPS or suitability please post on here or email me at hairandbeauty@btconnect.com and I will update the spreadsheet.

Olley

Olley,

Can I suggest that you edit your post to 'hide' your email address?

Harvester programs scour forums and grab email addresses for obvoius spamming purposes.

An example of hiding an email would be hairandbeautyISGOOD@btconnect.com adding that senders need to remove the ISGOOD bit.

HTH

Bryan

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Thanks brian, never thought of that.

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Olley,
My biggest argument when I talk to Sian about upgrading the RV to a nice deisel pusher is the lack of gas if we do convert and the low canopies at forcourts etc for petrol. I find its best if she keeps believing that there is no lpg in Spain!! If you do make a nice comprehensive list of lpg gas stations in Spain :roflmto:when we next meet up, please do not let Sian know that such a thing exists :roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Olley,
My biggest argument when I talk to Sian about upgrading the RV to a nice deisel pusher is the lack of gas if we do convert and the low canopies at forcourts etc for petrol. I find its best if she keeps believing that there is no lpg in Spain!! If you do make a nice comprehensive list of lpg gas stations in Spain :roflmto:when we next meet up, please do not let Sian know that such a thing exists :roflmto::roflmto:

Jim I shall make it a priority to tell her, low canopys?? only ever found one, Morrisons at blackpool, real bummer as they were the cheapest.

Diesels are treading on dodgy ground at the mo, with the LEZ and other citys following suit, the cost of making them Euro 11,111 or 1111 compliant is more than an LPG conversion. And most are straight sixes, not beautiful V8's ::bigsmile:

Olley

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Bryan

You might want to edit Olleys email address in your post

stew

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim I shall make it a priority to tell her, low canopys?? only ever found one, Morrisons at blackpool, real bummer as they were the cheapest.

Diesels are treading on dodgy ground at the mo, with the LEZ and other citys following suit, the cost of making them Euro 11,111 or 1111 compliant is more than an LPG conversion. And most are straight sixes, not beautiful V8's ::bigsmile:

Olley

Your right about the V8 bit mate, what a wonderful bit of kit that chevvy is. We could have got to Spain fully loaded at 85mph+ eazy peazy. didn't of course, because the consumption would be ridiculous. But when people say they will go all day, they certainly mean it. 13 hours from Paris to Spain. We stayed and around 60/65 almost continually apart from a fuel and pee stop or two, it attacked the Pyrenees as if they were not there, we were towing a ton as well.

Still fancy a Monaco cayman though, 330 break Cummins, Roadmaster Chassis, all the toys like that allison touch thingy gear change, and exhaust brakes and so on. Anyway I will have to prime Sian now, tell her that your some sort of LPG nutter with some personal issues about deisel ....by the time I've finished you will be able to tell her about your list, and she won't believe a word you say. :roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Who she going to believe, a guy who writes books about beating people up, or a highly experienced combustion technician.:rofl::rofl:

Olley

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Olley, the centuries old art of assessing all potential risks that might befall yourself, your family or your client and then weighing these against the security measures that can be taken to negate them, has nothing to do with beating people up, quite the opposite in fact.

I think you are right, Sian might just beleive a combustion technician over me, but probably only if he was considered by his peers to be a leader in the field of combustion and had written the definitive guide to the subject. :roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
I think you are right, Sian might just beleive a combustion technician over me, but probably only if he was considered by his peers to be a leader in the field of combustion and had written the definitive guide to the subject. :roflmto::roflmto:

Funny you should say that, ::bigsmile: OK I give up, mums the word.

Have a good holiday

Olley

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back