Autogas 2000

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Jim, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

We have a new advertiser this morning; Chris of Autogas Leisure His advert is there on the right, feel free to click it:Smile:

2. busby

busby Funster

He fitted me a fixed tank system on my Autocruise in 2009. Excellent job and a nice chap.

3. icantremember

icantremember Funster

We had our under-slung tank fitted by Autogas 2000 and are quite happy to recommend them both for their workmanship and quality of service.:thumb:

4. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

They did the conversion on our Isuzu Trooper. Works fine, as cheap to run as a 1.4.

5. Pat4Neil

Pat4Neil Read Only Funster

thats great jim

do they give funsters discount and do they fit these tanks near essex or kent

pat

6. Brisey

Brisey Funster Life Member

I have just been looking through their website Pat. Their workshop is at Thirsk, Yorkshire.

Brisey.

7. Pat4Neil

Pat4Neil Read Only Funster

Hello Bryan
    I saw that but I thought that they may supply other companies who could fit it.

Thanks
    Anyhow Pat

8. lorger

lorger Funster

Would be interested to know if their offering a funster discount as I'm currently looking for a refillable gas system.

9. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

They supplied all the parts I needed to do the job myself.. I was REALLY pleased with the quality of the kit, the advice offered and the cost.. Highly recommended indeed

10. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

was it hard John?

Thinking I might have a bash me-self. how much was the tank? did you get the stone guard and all of that as well?

I want to create some space in my Gas locker to put my little Honda genny in and rig it up as an on board piece of kit.
    :Eeek:

11. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Sorry mate, I just went for a standard kit with a bottle in the end.. Though it was just down to the lolly and not the kit.. Fitting an undertank for someone with your skill set would def NOT be challenging Paul.

I would fit a stone guard but have one knocked up out of carbon fibre to save on weight.
    Loads of firms around ( I can put you in touch with a really helpful chap if you go that route )

• Like Like x 1
  12. lorger

lorger Funster

Just called Autogas for prices was quoted £242 for lightweight 11k bottle which weighs 6.7kg empty or can go for the steel bottle that weighs 10.4kg empty and would cost £180. this price includes the remote filling point and adapter for propane pigtail so i can still use one bottle of propane. They also offered to post free of charge as a fun discount so will have a wee think and possibly order tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pikey Pete

Pikey Pete Read Only Funster

I'm looking to have a underslung tank fitted when I get back from Spain, so if there is a Fun discount, I'll give them a shout.:thumb:

Pete:Cool:

14. Stewart J

Stewart J Funster

I've a twin 11kg Autogas system Gerry, well pleased, whats the weather like your way? Heading into D & G tomorrow (hopefully if snow stays away):thumb:

15. lorger

lorger Funster

Hi Stewart

Its fine in Dumfries although i think some of the higher parts have snow, its pretty cold though so bring your thermals :Rofl1::Rofl1:.

Where you heading for this time.

16. Stewart J

Stewart J Funster

First night around castle Douglas then maybe onto a nice little CS near Kirkcudbright almost on the coast and 3 nights for price of 2:thumb::thumb::thumb:

The Shell garage as you approach Dumfries from Carlisle side (the one almost at the roundabout) does it sell Autogas do you know?

17. autogas 2000

autogas 2000 Read Only Funster

Hi all,

Thanks for the support and as many of you know we are regular faces on the trade scene at many of the outdoor shows so please pop over and say hello.

As we have only just started advertising this week on the Fun forum we would like to announce that we will offer a discount as follows to motorhome fun members.

The discount is 5% off refillable gas bottles, gas tanks and fittings.
    Any order over £150 will get free UK mainland postage.

This offer starts this week in line with our advert on the 18th March 2013 so please mention this when ringing through and speaking to any of our staff, this is also extended to any qotes issued starting this week to fun members

If I can help anyone further please drop me mail at info@autogasleisure.co.uk.

Best Regards to everyone

Chris Wise
    Autogas 2000 Ltd
    Autogas 2000 Leisure Ltd

• Like Like x 5
  18. lorger

lorger Funster

Im not sure if it does i might be be passing later so will pop in and have a look for you. I know the one down the road from me sells it thats St Michael's filling station just on the road to Glencaple so not to far off route. Also the Jet station sells it at New bridge if you haed along the A75 past the shell petrol station and take the A76 at the 4th roundabout for Kilmarnock and about 1 mile up that road on the left next to the Mitsubishi garage.

If your stopping off in Dumfries let me know and i'll pop round for a cuppa :Rofl1: