Autocruise Starblazer 2003 (1 Viewer)

Will

Free Member
Jul 7, 2008
Funster No
The escutchion plates on the locks of my rear " garage" all came loose, due to the threads in the screw holes stripping. so I used pop rivets instead of the screws. the result is no more loose escutchions. I have also had a 85 Watt solar panel fitted on the roof, and a rear bumper, by Towtal Ltd of Fenton, Stoke on Trent. I used a Suntor Solar panel controller, which charges both, the leisure battery, and the vehicle battery as neccessary. It has a LCD readout for both batteries. and I had a habitation check for £90. by Express caravan & motorhome services. Bridgeman St Walsall. They also installed a 12 volt socket on the panel by the door, just above the step switch, and I installed a aerial socket, which means I can use a Avtex 15" slimline LCD television on the shelf immediately above. I have also fitted a " rare spares handbrake extension, which does not interfere with the seat rotation. supplied by Motorhome fun. Marquis of Tewksbury replaced thePM5 BWAH. control panel, ( the thing with all the fuses, guages, etc) because a fuse carrier had burned out, under warrantee. I have removed the useless Status aerial, and fitted a blanking plate on the roof. I now use a Image directional aerial which is great. I have the base vehicle serviced and M.O.Td by Interserve site services, of Brickyard Lane, Aldridge nr Walsall West Mids. Far Far cheaper than any of the dealers.
Hope all this info is of help to all .
Will

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I had a habitation check for £90. by Express caravan & motorhome services. Bridgeman St Walsall.
Will

Hi Will

I'm due a habitation check & yours sounds a good deal. Do you have a telephone number for Express Caravan & Motorhome services?

Keith

OP
OP
W

Will

Free Member
Jul 7, 2008
Funster No
habitation check

Hi Keith.
The phone number for express caravan and motorhome services is: 01922 632018. the website is Link Removed
Best wishes.
Will

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back