Free Member
Dec 18, 2012
UNITED KINGDOM
Funster No
MH
RV HI TOP
Exp
2 years
I have an Auto trail scout. On the control panel it keeps flashing up that the waste water tank is full,even when it's empty! Also I can't set the clock. Any help to rectify this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
What year scout as there are several different control panels and power control units..
The water thing may be just a stuck sensor or faulty, My one in a newish 2012 van never reads properly...

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
They're never very good. I had this problem once, just crud bridging the sensor wires in the tank. Spaghetti is the worst:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

DIESELGIPSY

Free Member
Dec 18, 2012
UNITED KINGDOM
Funster No
MH
RV HI TOP
Exp
2 years
What year scout as there are several different control panels and power control units..
The water thing may be just a stuck sensor or faulty, My one in a newish 2012 van never reads properly...

My scout is a 2001. When I press the buttons to alter the clock nothing happens!

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Hope this works, it does on mine..an 06 Scout !:thumb:

Press the left hand button (clock) down and hold it down ! The time will alter slowly then more quickly ! When it gets near to the time , release the button then re press it for the slower speed :Cool::Cool::Cool:

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
On our Mohican, you have to remove the panel front and take the battery out for around 30 seconds, the system then reboots itself

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Our new Comanche has the same problem re tank level.
It reads half full (or half empty, depending on your mood ::bigsmile:) and the drain tap is open.
As has been said, gunge on the sensors.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sennen523

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Rhos-on-Sea, Conwy, North
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt.
Exp
Started 2007.
Hi Dieselgipsy.

If it's the same switch as mine, it will almost certainly be the float on the switch in the tank stuck in the "up" position indicating 100% full.

Assuming it's the same as mine, you could clean and free the float. This is located on the side of the waste tank. This is just pushed into the tank with a rubber bung. Make sure you put it back the right way up (note the flat edge on the switch for reference).

Hope this helps.
sennen523.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back