LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
Hi all, I am now reaching the big 70 and aches and pains are taking their toll. I have heard of the conversion from manual to automatic gearboxes . Do any funsters know of any information or actually have had this done. All views most welcome. Thanks pat c :thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi, i have a click n go .or auto clutch on my vw lt 50. its not auto box but you can switch a switch and the clutch operates itself . it is great .i used to get a bit of leg ache . i now wear orthotics and the problem is solved with the new mitzy and its hydraulic operated clutch . but google auto clutch .it was fitted locally in a disabled vehicle fitting center .by a vehvac person . they came down to show the local fitters how to do it. it works fine .it is a cheaper alternative to changing vehicle or maybe paying alot for auto vehicle .it can be changed from vehicles .mine was originally fitted on a vw t4 belonging to a mate. i would recommend it to anyone . it still keeps the pedal and if not switched on drives just like normal. should it fail the vehicle can be driven by an able person as normal.
google vehvac .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back