LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Getting excited about my forthcoming adventures ::bigsmile:

Have 2 weeks booked in Cornwall at this site, although it's 2 separate weeks with different parties and different pitches :)

http://www.carlyonbay.net

Booked it for the facilities for both occasions :RollEyes:

First week is with my disabled friend. The sites well suited for this, complete with a heated pool and she can use her buggy too and it's good to get her out :laughing:

Then a long trip from the site to Reading to drop her off, before heading straight down to Dorchester for an overnight stop at my brothers, where my sis-in-law will supervise the washing. Pick up my niece and great niece, restock the essentials and head back to the same site for the Saturday morning :)

Site facilities listed as:
"The Carlyon Bay Camping Park is an ideal base from which to enjoy all the delights of the surrounding area, but we also cater for our guests on-site as well, children's playgrounds, kiddies corner, the inviting swimming and paddling pools, table tennis, crazy golf, pool, grass tennis courts, (definitely not Wimbledon!) volleyball, it's all here, and of course with so much space the children are welcome to bring their bicycles as well. FREE WIFI... We have two completely free wirelesss networks available on the park, mainly covering the public areas, including the Courtyard and Reception." (y)

Leave the site on the 23 August, back to Dorchester to drop off the family. More washing for the sis-in-law before heading out for a few days wild camping :)

Then is off to Blandford for the Great Dorset Steam Fair until the 30 August before finally heading home to clean, scrub, dekit and wash the motorhome ready for the next trip away.

22 straight nights in the motorhome - I can't wait :LOL:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp

22 straight nights in the motorhome - I can't wait :LOL:
I am sure the Sister in Law will be delighted with the washing you bring her after that time! Make sure you bring her prezzies!

But have a great time. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back