Rally [Aug 6, 2015] Bristol Balloon Fiesta Funster Rally. (Brsitol) (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
A very generous donation of both fellow Funsters, and your good selves - I hope you and your family enjoy the fiesta and look forward to meeting you all.

Wipe away the tears,,,,,,, It will be time to party.(y)

Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
upload_2015-7-31_21-28-59.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
hello all, posted on meet update as well, but we are having to bail out, turbo has gone wonky needs a new one before we drive again :(:(

if anybody wants my space it will not be used, small donation to somewhere would be nice if anybody can take the place

Have fun all of you (y)

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Managed to get a few (not very good photos of the Wing Walkers) most of the photos turned out to be of blue sky. Anyway what I did get is here

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Massive thanks to @Trikeman for organising this weekend and organising the fantastic weather. A black mark though for parking @Tootles next to us, the silly old trumpet bum put a bit of a downer on it but we got through unscathed and only a little traumatised :eek:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We arrived home after a mammoth 10 mile trip! Thanks to Kev @Trikeman for a brilliant weekend - not only his first meet as an organiser, but also his first meet with Fun! :Eeek: The man must be mad! He was very ably assisted by his lovely wife Mair (sorry if I've misspelt it), and we had the best time. Met up with the usual reprobates but also met some lovely new friends - I don't understand what you all say about @Tootles - a more quiet and unassuming man you could not wish to meet!;)

Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye @Debs and Les, but glad to have got you over the bridge and back again!

Oh and Joy @movan - I don't count you in amongst the reprobates - you are my singing partner and my little smiley mate! :)

The only person missing was Dawn @Mousy and Martin of course - we really did miss you Dawn, and I did leave a bit of gin for you, whatever @Taran_Las might say! :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Just adding our thanks too.....sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to some of you @cliffandger @movan but @Popeye assured us you were still in bed after last nights soiree:)
@Trikeman well done Kev & Mrs Trikey, we really enjoyed the weekend and were sorry to have to cut it short.
We met some lovely people, thanks for making us feel welcome:)
Oh yes, can't forget @Tootles , he's so quiet you just forget about him don't you;)

.....and thanks to those of you who walked me over the bridge & Ger for talking non-stop on the return trip:D
And all the others, too many to mention:)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Just adding our thanks too.....sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to some of you @cliffandger @movan but @Popeye assured us you were still in bed after last nights soiree:)
@Trikeman well done Kev & Mrs Trikey, we really enjoyed the weekend and were sorry to have to cut it short.
We met some lovely people, thanks for making us feel welcome:)
Oh yes, can't forget @Tootles , he's so quiet you just forget about him don't you;)

.....and thanks to those of you who walked me over the bridge & Ger for talking non-stop on the return trip:D
And all the others, too many to mention:)

and thanks to those of you who walked me over the bridge & Ger for talking non-stop on the return trip:D
And you know what an effort that is for me! ;)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
@cliffandger yep! Which is why I realky really appreciated it.

If we'd have thought more about it you could've taken your uke & sung:):):)
Methinks that may have dramatically raised the numbers of 'jumpers'! But the thought is appreciated!

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
In the photo it looks like something has fallen off the plane, second look it looks like a bomb!:eek:

Great shot though.

Regards,

Trikeman.;)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
In the photo it looks like something has fallen off the plane, second look it looks like a bomb!:eek:

Great shot though.

Regards,

Trikeman.;)

LOL.... I can assure you it's a scratch on the photo (or dirt) before i scanned it..
No "bombs" dropped. ;)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
LOL.... I can assure you it's a scratch on the photo (or dirt) before i scanned it..
No "bombs" dropped. ;)

This, I believe is one of the planes from the weekend.
Used to be "Utterly butterly" and later re-branded.

@dippingatoe Yes... It's me but a few years ago and with some hair..

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983

Sorry we didn't meet up Tonka but I'd just like to share this thought with you. We spent quite a bit of time this week-end with @Taran_Las and if Phil is to be believed.....................

I can assure you it's a scratch on the photo (or dirt) before i scanned it..
No "bombs" dropped. ;)

..........if he'd been up there several Bombs would have been dropped........

img115-jpg.71794

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
This, I believe is one of the planes from the weekend.
Used to be "Utterly butterly" and later re-branded.

@dippingatoe Yes... It's me but a few years ago and with some hair..
How difficult is it to climb up - I might fancy having a go ;)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks everybody at this meet for a fabulous weekend. . . so many old friends and good to chat and catch up with the gossip ... so many new friends. . Can be difficult being a solo at meets but this one was amazing and felt so relaxed from the moment I arrived. Thanks to the @Trikeman z for lovely time.. thanks to @cliffandger for the local knowledge .. thanks to @Popeye z and @Taran_Las and @Tootles and @Debs and @snailtrailer ... flippin eck I will have to stop.... THANIKYOU EVERYBODY... loved every minute of it .. except for my carbon monoxide scare. ... Looking forward to the photos on the Rally album page that you all took.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks everybody at this meet for a fabulous weekend. . . so many old friends and good to chat and catch up with the gossip ... so many new friends. . Can be difficult being a solo at meets but this one was amazing and felt so relaxed from the moment I arrived. Thanks to the @Trikeman z for lovely time.. thanks to @cliffandger for the local knowledge .. thanks to @Popeye z and @Taran_Las and @Tootles and @Debs and @snailtrailer ... flippin eck I will have to stop.... THANIKYOU EVERYBODY... loved every minute of it .. except for my carbo

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Thanks for a great meet and it was lovely to meet up with everyone. Now at Fishguard and waiting for the ferry.

Kath

Bon Voyage and safe journey.

Great to meet you both - have Fun.(y)

Regards,

Mr & Mrs Trikeman.;)

caleta42

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
cheltenham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 1991
Trikeman thanks for a great time at the meet at Bristol balloon all the best Brian Barbara

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
agree with all the above great time had by all
joy you left a gas bottle in the middle of the field its on its way to malvern i understand

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hey, what a great meet. First person I met was Chris who said he was the son of Terry, then I went looking for Kev but he was hiding. Then I met these two who ended up our neighbors for the duration and lovely neighbors they were too.
DSCF5975_800x600.JPG

JudyKeith

The BBQ was a great success once I mastered my new BBQ and the singing and dancing displays by the usual culprits .... excellent.

Thank you Kev and Moira for all the work and worry, and thank you Howie and Kath for taking the shower queue micky-take so very well and thank you Phil ( @Taran_Las ) for helping me reduce weight for my homeward trip. Griff & Jackie.

We look forward to Malvern and Pembrey where many will be soon

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
A Big thanks Kev.We enjoyed our first rally w.end.Hopefully next time we will be able to participate a bit more.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back