Rally [Aug 6, 2015] Bristol Balloon Fiesta Funster Rally. (Brsitol) (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi All,
a 'little' seriousness for just a second (or two) :laughing:

There are a few Funsters that have RSVP'd (above} that have not yet confirmed they have received the confirmation email from, the now immortal, Terry.
If you have confirmation and not yet let us know can you do so - you will then go on the 'official list' - the first post on this thread which is the list that is being used for planning etc. Terry has a CAD drawing of the site and once we have everyone who has confirmed or the booking closes (whichever comes first) Terry and I will go to site and scrawl out where we will be located,,,,,, hopefully, as we get nearer the event, we might be able to get the 'Funster BIBF location map' up on here for all to see and/or print and take along.

I'm not going to be on here a lot today as we are going for a day out in MoHo reliving old days - give us a wave if you see us heading to the South Wales coast up the M5 then along the M4. :clap2: Ogmore by Sea and Porthcawl are on the cards - childhood 'stomping' ground for the pair of us.

Have a great day.

Trikeman. :wink:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Forget it, but you can play with my bugle, if you have a mind.....(y)
Errrrrrrrrrrrrr, after where it been? No thanks I'll give that a miss. :eek: .............................................where's that puke smily when you need it. (n)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I'm not going to be on here a lot today as we are going for a day out in MoHo reliving old days - give us a wave if you see us heading to the South Wales coast up the M5 then along the M4. :clap2: Ogmore by Sea and Porthcawl are on the cards - childhood 'stomping' ground for the pair of us.
Sheesh, I don't know. Bloody slacker if you ask me! :whistle2::rofl::rofl:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
There are a few Funsters that have RSVP'd (above} that have not yet confirmed they have received the confirmation email from, the now immortal, Terry.

Hi Trikeman, I only posted to Terry last night following a pang of guilt, I will post confirmation just as soon as Terry has emailed me, I guess on Monday or Tuesday....... Griff
(y)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Any more Funsters out there who would like to join us? Any non-members who want to join now as members of Fun & come along ? Beat the queues, the stress & cost of parking for the Balloon Festival by coming along to our rally even if it's just for one night (y) Join in or do your own thing it's up to you.
Get your form posted tomorrow Link Removed while there is still a chance of a pitch. Let us know that you have posted your form & confirm to Trikeman (MHF Balloon Festival leader :clap:) once you have an email confirmation from Terry ( Cotham Park organiser :active:) that you have a place. The more there are of us the merrier it should be:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
where's that puke smily when you need it