Rally [Aug 13, 2015] Malvern Show (Worc's) (1 Viewer)

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Back home safe and sound after a fantastic weekend, what a great show, loads of gadgets and stuff to see. Met lots of old friends and made some new ones. Had excellent nights in the marquee. Thanks to all the Marshals, organisers and funster entertainers, we had a blast. Safe travels to everyone and we will see you again at some future event................Aud & Derek

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
A big thanks to all involved, another great rally. Sian, I don't know how you continue to smile all weekend given the work you get through on the stand.!!

Reactions: SMB
Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Another pair of funsters back home safe and sound. A great weekend :clap2: and a big thank you to the marshals for all the hard work, and a big (y) for the bacon butty's, already looking forward to the next one. Thanks again Mew & MIck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
I agree, Thanks to the Marshalls, Jim & Sian. Also a big thank you to Kate for making us welcome and introduching us to other Brummies. A big sorry to Amanda for the naughty child who destroyed her creation. Hope see you at Shell Island.
John & Jackie. AKA, JOCA

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Thank you Jim & Sian, for the whole thing

Brisey and Pam, Dave & Polly, Ali and Tim....... Excellent, though Brisey was Tango'd on the Thursday.

Dolly Parton...........Outstanding......in more ways than one

The Entertainers / Singers Musicians / Barry & Janine Jammin wiv Geri / 1st Class

Carol & Eddie we meet at last you Lucky People.......and the bacon Butty Crew, brilliant.

I drank too much, she spent too much and I forgot more Funster names than I should have.

I joined the Motor-Caravan Club, might regret that........

Tomorrow the Patio Furniture arrives; all I need now is a Patio.

The best bit of all was meeting old friends and making lots of new ones.

Geraldine asked me how I like my eggs in the morning; I was shocked, then Cliff said it was her way of inviting us round for breakfast.........

Broken Link Removed

This was my breakfast Hostess...... xx

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you all for a wonderful weekend as usual... lots of funsters I need to make a special mention of but sooooo many including:-

all the BRILLIANT teenagers who made this weekend so much fun and full of young blood at last ... was amazing to see them mix in and help with the meet

Thanks to @Popeye Griff and Jackie, @Carol, @swanseajack13 ... you know what for... you are amazing.

Thanks to @RS_rob and Mandy for the leaving gift.

Thanks to @quickweh Pauline and @Malcolm Bolt's Kathryn for their tissues because I couldn't live on the hill. :)

Thanks to @SMB for moving to South Wales :) and everything else.

Thanks to @ludo for being you and the wine

sorry I could go on and on and on. Thanks everyone and the marshalls for making it special and for @dabhand 's lovely daughter ... lovely touch to the evening.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Give us a clue - what did he do - we're having a terrible problem with ours locking on.

Oh Dude, so sorry , we have no idea really but are very grateful that it is now sorted ... hope yours is fixed real soon

Kath

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
We really had a very nice time with friends old and new and everyone said the same.
I echo all the other comments of gratitude to Jim and the boss plus all the great helpers.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Great weekend down in Worcestershire. Many thanks to all da crew for their efforts especially on Friday when we had a spot of rain.

Ken & Lynda

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
@Mousy
Dawn's picture exemplifies the essence of a FUN meet
image-jpg.72571

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
A big thank you to BRISEY and PAMELAAAR and the other MARSHALLS without you the rally could not work,popeye droop yes but did you put the sheep in the field be hind my m/h out all night with my wellies on happy days,also there was some shit going around you know ha ha thanks to stu and cath for a warm welcome out side your m/h and that steak looked better than the sheep stu,but not a lick bartstaaaaaaaadlol still lol dark in Swansea now happy funster cannot wait for PEMBREY

May 20, 2015
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD728
Exp
Since 2015
Well, this was our very first rally and what a great time we had! Thanks to Jim, Sian and all the (very efficient) Marshalls for a great weekend. Can't wait to see you all again.

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Great weekend thanks to Jim and Sian, Pam and Brian, Polly and Dave, and all you other funsters for making it a very enjoyable weekend. We had brilliant night at Sofie's party, I was laughing so much I almost fell off my chair
:rofl:(y)
Now at the Bowling Green near Bromsgrove for a quiet couple of days then up to Wrenbury for a quiet weekend:Eeek:
Last night we inadvertently joined another meet 80 cars and bikes turned up.
Cheers
IMG_20140101_030226.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140101_031856.jpg
    IMG_20140101_031856.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 20
Jun 19, 2014
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for a great weekend Jim Sian and all the Marshalls .Great venue Great show ( spent too much) Great funster we will be back Cheers.

Robert and Pam

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back