Rally Chat Attention Stratford Ralliers. (1 Viewer)

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
There have been a few questions asked about water supply at shows.
Please be advised that there is NOT a piped water supply located in the Funsters camping field at Stratford, unless one has been installed since last year. Water is bought to us in a bowser by the event organisers as and when needed by us. It is advisable to arrive with a supply of water on board or to fill up at a tap on your way down to the Funsters pitch if at all possible. It my also be advisable to bring a watering can with you for topping up your water tanks during the event.
Look forward to meeting you all at Stratford,
Safe journey everyone.
Brisey & Pamelaaar

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
This is where I have filled up in previous years. From the entrance at the top left take the right fork and there is one on the left. However one year I wasn't able to get down this road.

I went to the second one which is on the other side of the building. However to get to this one I believe you need to go the long way round.

Filling points marked with Red Arrow. Hope this helps.

startford show - water points.png

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Are we in the same spot as last year, if so is the ground soft cos I got more weight this year (y)(y)(y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
The arrow on the right on my map no longer has a tap. Looks like they have removed a lot of the piping. I had to fill up on the back of the pavillion. I am not sure this will be accessible later in the week so the best option is the one nearer the entrance which is still there.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
That`ll do see you tomorra

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun