LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Jim since following your link on password changing (after changing password) I have stopped recieving email notifications for members repling to threads etc ? Any idea why ? I have checked my settings so just wondered if you could do something at your end ? cheers ::bigsmile:
terry

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If you have a gmail account then they are stopping emails from our server at the moment, I've been trying to get it sorted all weekend.

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
If you have a gmail account then they are stopping emails from our server at the moment, I've been trying to get it sorted all weekend.

I have one but the acc is yahoo for here ::bigsmile: thanks for getting back :thumb: hope you can sort it soon ::bigsmile:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thanks Jim

Ive just spent hours on the phone to Sky, shouting at them that there is a problem with my email..... Im not getting them either?

I have a gmail account too but my primary address is sky.com which is run by yahoo?

any ideas? or shall i just wait until you have sorted it your end before rining the nice lady in India again?

I messed with all my settings on Outllok last week as I bought a new PC

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks Jim

Ive just spent hours on the phone to Sky, shouting at them that there is a problem with my email..... Im not getting them either?

I have a gmail account too but my primary address is sky.com which is run by yahoo?

any ideas? or shall i just wait until you have sorted it your end before rining the nice lady in India again?

I messed with all my settings on Outllok last week as I bought a new PC

Give us a while Paul.

Last week someone sent out a million emails that looked like they came from us, the headers were in fact forged. So the big mail houses are rejecting mail from our mailserver as they assume we are spammers. :Doh: We are shifting our mail server so they should start getting through again soon. Death penalty to spammers I say:Angry:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Because so many scammers and spammers use gmail I have actually blocked gmail accounts completely on a couple of forums I run.
Its a pain cos I get at least a couple of irate folk a day saying they have tried to register only to find their email is blocked.. But when I explain why they always accept it and get a free AOL or similar account to register with

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Karls been taking a look and hopefully your mail should start arriving soon:thumb:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
It's been fixed for a couple of hours now, can anyone confirm they are receiving ok now?

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Can you two stop sending me bloody emails....

::bigsmile:

Just to show, you can't please all the people, but yes the lady from India is spared my call they are coming through loud and clear....

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Can you two stop sending me bloody emails....

::bigsmile:

Just to show, you can't please all the people, but yes the lady from India is spared my call they are coming through loud and clear....

Cheers Paul :thumb:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Hi, Jim can you tell me why i have to log in each time i go on to fun.:Sad:This has been like this for about 3 weeks now i have very little knowledge regarding pc so please dont baffle me with a remedy.
Thanks,JohnM:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back