ATMB Toll Tag Account– is this the way to do it? (1 Viewer)

KeithChesterfield

Free Member
May 20, 2015
Stand Road Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
:france:I've tried to cobble together the best way to access an ATMB Toll Tag account as possible because I found it a bit of a pain when I first got my ATMB Toll Tag.

Could anyone who has used the ATMB Toll Tag please let me know if this is the best way to explain the process of checking your account.

I'm not sure if I've explained it very well or if all of the information is correct.

Please let me know your thoughts – good, bad or indifferent – and if anything needs altering or adding I'll change the information.

Other Toll Tags providers may have a completely different account system but this is for the ATMB Tag users only -------

ATMB ACCOUNT CHECK

When you signed up to ATMB you should have had an Email (nepasrepondre@ab.atmb.net) giving your account number (Votre N° client) – use this number to sign in.

Go to - https://www.atmb.com/en

Click on MON COMPTE (top right corner) – wait for new window.

Fill in your Account number (N° d'abonné) and Password (Mot de passe) in the boxes - Account Number is 9 digits long.

Then click on - SE CONNECTER – wait for new window.

Click on – VOS FACTURES – VOS TRAJETS

Click on drop down menu – VOS FACTURES ET RELEVES DE TRAJETS

There will be a list of months; from the time you signed up to the Toll Tag scheme to the present month.

The month, or months, you have used the Toll Tag will show in ORANGE (Facture Nº 0123456)

The months that you haven't used the Toll Tag will show in black 'PAS DE FACTURE'

Click on the first (earliest) ORANGE type - this will be the charge for the the Shipping costs (Frais d'expédition) for the Badge/Toll Tag.

Click on the other months with Orange type and your usage and bill will appear in a New window.

How much has been charged will be near the top of the bill and you can scroll down to find which Toll booths you used to enter and exit the Toll roads, the distances travelled, the class the vehicle is charged and tarifs charged.

Hope this helps.

:france: :france: :france: :france:

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
just had my feb france trip debited from my credit card, 150e ish so it looks fine
havent check my account but happy as its around what i expected

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Sanef automatically give a full breakdown when you get their invoice so you can see everything without trying to translate French into English.. No messing its there you . Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
We used Sanef Tolling - it's UK base is in Harrogate fairly quick to set up as long as you are under 3m high

invoice for tolls itemised and one month in arrears paid by direct debit simples you can even get Dartford tolls paid by it

have sent ours back as we are now over 3m so end up class 4 and the tag doesn't cover us

Oct 2, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 866f
Exp
Since 2014
Oddly I can't find any email from ATMB and certainly don't remember one (that doesn't mean much these days).
We used our tag in October and November last year and deductions were made from our bank account but at the risk of looking silly I don't believe I have a live account on line.

Ksagic

Free Member
Feb 21, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 890i
Exp
We used Sanef Tolling - it's UK base is in Harrogate fairly quick to set up as long as you are under 3m high

invoice for tolls itemised and one month in arrears paid by direct debit simples you can even get Dartford tolls paid by it

have sent ours back as we are now over 3m so end up class 4 and the tag doesn't cover us

My Mh is 3m plus the Oyster sat dish and have used the sanef tag for a year now without an issue. Statements indicate all tolls as class 2, just saying like...(y)

My account with SANEF couldnt be easier tbh. Payment is by direct debit and all charges correct against my routings so no issues there either.

I am interested though in the comment about the Dart Charge. I have a dart account which is duly charged whenever I make the crossing, and the sanef tag has never activated any charges on my sanef account.

Ian

May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
Could someone tell me how to apply for an ATMB toll tag. We are changing our MH and may have to stop using our Sanef tag. We will just be on the cusp height wise, so will try the Sanef tag before changing. I have looked on the ATMB site but could not follow the procedure, it seemed like it was for commercial vehicles.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Could someone tell me how to apply for an ATMB toll tag. We are changing our MH and may have to stop using our Sanef tag. We will just be on the cusp height wise, so will try the Sanef tag before changing. I have looked on the ATMB site but could not follow the procedure, it seemed like it was for commercial vehicles.
If you are close to 3 metres single axle and not massively over 3500kg I don't think you will have a problem with your Sanef tag.

Martin

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Mine is 3.2m and never had an issue in four months last year..
Well we are 3.3 and a bit and 6t, if we go near tolls they get all excited and click to class 3 so possibly the cut off is about 3.2.

Martin

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
sorry for resurrecting an old thread but here goes

i've an Autotrail Comanche low line at 3.03 mtr height, tag axel and 5000kgs, up to now on 10 journeys through france & spain i've always managed to get class 2 apart from our last journey coming home when the lockdowns were announced and 1 of the tolls in france, they were adamant we were class 4, and boy oh boy did it cost me, class 2 was 38 euros and class 4 was nearly 97 euros, gulp :(

anyway the point of this post is this, our new to us neighbours on a site in Spain, now good friends by the way, told me they'd had a Comanche exactly like ours but a few years older, same size, length and weight though, he'd got a Sanef tag and when he put the length in he'd put 7.9 mtrs rather than 8.8 and 3540 kgs for the weight and never had an issue in all the years he had it, 11 I seem to remember.

So has anyone else done this and what was your outcome as i'm very tempted to get one to use after lockdown

That or someone tell me a fast non toll route through France with out going through all the little villages, they may be nice but when we have done they are all shut or seem to be.

BTW, ferries are a non starter, i'd be ok but the missus ain't

thanks

Al (y)

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
I thought the height taken is the actual height of the van, any additional height from ariels,sat dish etc; was discounted. Probably wrong in this assumption:unsure:

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
Is ATMB the ‘tag’ to use for the class 3 vehicles ( large motorhome, but NOT tag axel) on the autoroutes ?

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Is ATMB the ‘tag’ to use for the class 3 vehicles ( large motorhome, but NOT tag axel) on the autoroutes ?
We have ATMB tag for our Ducato van conversion and also transfer it to the car if using that.
I chose ATMB because there is no account charge in any month that you do not use it and only about €1.70 in the month it is used.
Edit: just checked and it’s gone up to €1.90 in month used, but if you use a toll more than three times in that month then charge waived.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Had a Sanef tag for seven years now without problem just under 3m and also tow a car trailer?? never heard of anyone being stopped or fined, but I’m sure someone will tell us different.?

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
They are definitely for 3500kg and under and when we applied for ours about 5 years ago you did have to say you were using using it on that size vehicle on the ATMB website, we have the Sanef Spanish& Portuguese one. If you were stopped in France and the gendarme checked your V5 I presume you would therefore be breaking the Ts&Cs. If you use the Sanef one in Portugal it is now vehicle specific whereas we have used it on a hire car in Spain fine. ATMB can be used on different vehicles.

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
There is a separate ATMB tag scheme for large vehicles.

The monthly fee waiver only applies if the tag is used three times in a month within the autoroute area that ATMB are responsible for (the Mont Blanc tunnel area) not the entire French autoroute network AFAIR. It is still cheaper than the Sanef tag though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back