Jul 9, 2012
Ashby de la zouch
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get on here for a while now; just had a few problems delaying it all so here at last! Also decided to make the move to purchase a small and not too expensive motorhome. Myself and partner have looked at a 1989 Fiat Ducato 2.5 diesel which appears sound. Would this be a reasonable first buy?

best wishes
fran:Smile:

milesofsmiles

Free Member
Aug 24, 2012
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 08/12
Hello and welcome...
We are new to this too, so cant give advice on a "good buy" but we bought a VW chassis with a Swift Royale ...M reg with very low mileage and we LOVE IT>>>:Smile:

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
hi and welcome . whatever van you choose make sure it doesnt have any damp issues as it can turn out to be a expensive nightmare . i personally have found the basic fiat 2.5 diesel to be a fairly robust unit and a lot of the bad press that fiats get is down to the later more electronically complicated models ! whatever van you end up with there is a vast amount of knowledge and experience on here to call upon . regards garry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

alanp

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay conversion
Exp
new
We are quite new too and bought a converted 2003 Citreon Relay 2.2 diesel it's excellent for two people and not too big to get in normal car parks. Good luck on your search for the right vehicle.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back