LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Ok I could not get my parc verger pics uploaded so I included them in my little tour video.

Sound up, sit back, relax and enjoy why we have a motorhome and or if your thinking of getting one, exactly why you should.:thumb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-CZrKjSuLY]YouTube - France complete[/ame]

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This Mr Brown approves:thumb: Nice one Haggers::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Excellent Paul well done!!!!

What programme did you use to create the video slide show. Its good quality, a lot are not that good on Utube.

Neil always does slide shows to music but usually puts them on DVD, but that makes them harder or near impossible to upload.

It looks a great holiday, and I am sure you will encourage people to travel in their Motorhomes further a field, and maybe to an international meet.

Kind regards

Pat and Neil

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Great stuff Paul, thanks for sharing it with us.:thumb: Bought back lots of happy thoughts and memories of our trips to France and Parc Verger.::bigsmile:
PS Where is the secret Vendee aire ?? I won't tell anyone else:winky: honest I won't.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Well put tgether and worth the wait Paul:thumb: ------------------------------------------ BUT

I have no recollection of signing away my performers rights:Cool:
My Legal Dept will be in touch:Doh:
Unless of course the Cq is in the post:RollEyes:
see Link Removed
Geo

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
What a lovely holiday you all had, thank you Paul for putting this together for us funsters that missed out on the Parc Verger meet to see, good choice of music too :thumb::thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Thanks Paul.
Nice piece of work - and you had better weather than we did at Malvern - and probably at least as much fun.

Loved the sound track - what is it?

John

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Excellent Paul well done!!!!

What programme did you use to create the video slide show. Its good quality, a lot are not that good on Utube.

Neil always does slide shows to music but usually puts them on DVD, but that makes them harder or near impossible to upload.

Pat and Neil

Hi Patsy, hope your well. Just ordinary windows dvd maker and utilising some of the effects. Its always difficult when you upload as lots of the quality is lost

Great stuff Paul, thanks for sharing it with us.:thumb: Bought back lots of happy thoughts and memories of our trips to France and Parc Verger.::bigsmile:
PS Where is the secret Vendee aire ?? I won't tell anyone else:winky: honest I won't.

As soon as I can remember the co-ordinates I will post them up. Its not in any books, not on any gps aires, so you wont be suprised to know we were the only English there or indeed bar one dutch van, every van was French.

I have no recollection of signing away my performers rights:Cool:
My Legal Dept will be in touch:Doh:
Unless of course the Cq is in the post:RollEyes:
see Link Removed
Geo
Geo, you really need to stop drinking. It was at Pammys birthday bash when we were stood outside at 2am that you agreed it could be done. Not only that you gave me the rights to your performing and that of Pammys and all owners of RVs utilising motorhomefun. So thats the big rigs taken care of::bigsmile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Thanks Paul.
Nice piece of work - and you had better weather than we did at Malvern - and probably at least as much fun.

Loved the sound track - what is it?

John

Hi John, the artist is a folk singer by the name of Norman. The track is called home :thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi John, the artist is a folk singer by the name of Norman. The track is called home :thumb:

Couldn't find it anywhere - Google, Mininova, PB. Is he just called 'Norman', and is the track just called 'Home'?

Just realised I should have looked on Amazon as well. I'll do that now.

Thanks

John

Nexus

Free Member
Aug 10, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Pop-up
Exp
Just starting
I really enjoyed that. It brought back some good memories of last year when I visited the town of Oradour sur Glande on a motorcycle. I was also in St Valery en Caux earlier this year on the bike and know exactly where the 'Aire' is.

Look like you had a lot of 'Fun'. I am hoping to take my campervan over to France (when it is sorted out) and enjoy the country all over again. :thumb:

BrianG

Andy - V8 Diesel

Free Member
Sep 3, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
MH
30ft 5th wheel
Thanks for the video looks like you had a great time:thumb::thumb:

love and peace Andy

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Amazing, Paul, the show is really professional.
We've been to Honfleur but not with a motorhome so it's handy to know there's an aire there.
Loved all the shots and the singer.
Top job!!
Lucille

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Well done Paul:thumb:

You have a very discerning eye :winky:

Bryan

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999

Well just make sure you don't tell anyone else!!! ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

It's N 46, 43, 43.70
W 01, 59, 29.53

It's at La Paree Preneau.
South of St Jean de Monts!:winky:

It's a great aire - over the dunes and you are on the beach and it's FREE!

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Couldn't find it anywhere - Google, Mininova, PB. Is he just called 'Norman', and is the track just called 'Home'?

Just realised I should have looked on Amazon as well. I'll do that now.

Thanks

John

Nope. Still can't find him. :Sad:

John

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
really enjoyed your piccies xxx some mhs seemed parked very close together on the aires.

shame we couldnt join you xxx

cant believe how much the boys have shot up since we last saw them.

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
"oh and Blisters the Derby supporting Stokie" better than the Palace supporting creweie (Cheshire):ROFLMAO: at least Derby,s next to Stoke, can't wait to catch up with you, kays gunning for ya

as for the movie, excellent, brings make so many happy::bigsmile:happy:ROFLMAO: happy:drink:memories, what a great meet, got a chance to know French Frankie n Steph, ClS Great family' with danny the karoke king, Marie n Rex, my side are still spliting from watching this top man Squeal like a girl (like the rest of us) on the water (suicide)slide:ROFLMAO: Bryan n Suzy, really up for a laugh and little steph was well cool, and as for Chris n Billy, what can i say :thumb:, hard to understand billy until I'd had a few (him being a geordie, me going deaf) and of course there was them we already knew we got to know better:Eeek:

we really enjoyed this meet, thanks to Geo n Pammy for oganising it and a :thumb: to those who we didn't get to spend time with but helped to make it a great meet

oh and the meal n fireworks were brill, you brought all the great memories back

Thanks Hagers

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Paul and all!

Did enjoy to watch it! As Graham (blisters) said it brings back good memories!
What a shame i still haven't posted mine!Sorry guys but just couldn't cope these last few days with the loss of my dog and my son going away for a 2 years trip... I'll post them ,promissed, as soon as i come back from Shepton Show!
ANd BTW... Steph has partly recoved! She walks again,(still slowly) and most of the pain has gone. Her feet are quite normal now. We gave the weelchair back on Saturday:Cool:

I've heard her laughing watching the pics::bigsmile::winky:

Hope to see you soon!

Amicalement

Frankie:roflmto:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Hi Paul and all!

Did enjoy to watch it! As Graham (blisters) said it brings back good memories!
What a shame i still haven't posted mine!Sorry guys but just couldn't cope these last few days with the loss of my dog and my son going away for a 2 years trip... I'll post them ,promissed, as soon as i come back from Shepton Show!
ANd BTW... Steph has partly recoved! She walks again,(still slowly) and most of the pain has gone. Her feet are quite normal now. We gave the weelchair back on Saturday:Cool:

I've heard her laughing watching the pics::bigsmile::winky:

Hope to see you soon!

Amicalement

Frankie:roflmto:

Thanks Frankie, thats excellent news about Stephanie. Also it will save Graham and Geo's backs any further damage :ROFLMAO:
Enjoy shepton, theres a few people there looking forward to meeting you.:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Sorry I have lost the link to the artist:Sad:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
:thumb:well done Paul, you have a gift, really enjoyed watching this it s good when you can look and the memories (some forgotten) come right back it really was a great meet and we had a great time meting friends old and new I even learnt a new game (cheers blisters) here's to next year!!!! planning already::bigsmile:

hope that Tara was ok when you got home and that she enjoyed her holiday too especially the tripe

see u soon

ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back