Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Having joined the great site in February 2012 I suppose that (as Jim suggested) I should introduce myself and my wife. We are Bill and Judy and we bought our present motorhome in January 2012 we have had MH`s before but have just “come back to it”.
We are both retired driving instructors and now spend our time between our house in Spain and in the UK, trying to get the best of both weather patterns, we have a female “Heinz 57” collie type dog that controls our life and although my body feels at least 101 years old, I still like to ride motorbikes (although my son in law thinks I am an old fart and shouldn’t ride) but because of my age I never go faster the a ton these days.

Some of you have given us great advice already, may we thank you for that and I am sure we will have many more questions to ask.

Well good people, that’s us, I do hope we meet some of you Funster`s on our travels.:Smile::thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Welcome Billy. You sound as if you and your wife will fit in nicely. Lots of us have dogs (see my avatar) and many of us are old farts, although that is usually the men. Do come and join us on our rallies. You will always be made welcome and have lots of fun. The rallies are mentioned at the bottom of the forum page; in fact there are a couple on next weekend. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
:welcomefunster::welcomefunster::flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Billy and Judy, welcome aboard, you sound as if you fit in really well :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back