Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
3 years
Hi all, have acquired a 2002 AT Cheyenne 634L and have a few questions that you my be able to answer.

1 Where do other owners fit a small waste bin there is none at present?

2 Passenger side cab area is lacking storage pockets any ideas?

3 Shower seems very restricted when shower curtain is wrapped round how do you use yours?

4 I have fitted a solar panel and one of those smart boxes to keep the engine battery charged from it this was connected across the split charge relay under the bonnet. I now will fit a NASA battery monitor unit in the seating area but need to find a connection for monitoring the engine battery voltage where can I get this connection without running all the way to the engine compartment? I presume there must be a relay somewhere that cuts off the domestic 12v when the engine is started this must have a feed from the engine battery or maybe the alternator how does this work and where is it?

Thanks Ed

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello ED from Dorset this is one i put in a cupboard but there are cheeper ones and more expencive ones http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACK-10L...room_Wastebaskets_Bins_PP&hash=item4ac1b35168 --as for the doors there are nets you can put on the door for storage --- I am only small so can use the shower if i wanted to not hubby we always use the camp site showers sorry can't be more help as for the rest someone will be along with a world of knowledge they are so helpfull on here, enjoy the rest of Christmas :xsmile::xThumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back