Free Member
Dec 17, 2009
Sleaford
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Can anyone help - Trying to re-set satellite after changes and can't get BBC or ITV, have they changes to another sat. I am in UK (Lincolnshire) by the way. :Sad:

Inthezone

Free Member
Feb 14, 2014
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Astra

Good morning, can you let us know what equipment you are trying to receive a signal to, it all depends upon the frequency you are trying to “lock onto”.

I have an Oyster sat system and recently changed the frequency that it uses to 11895, but if it’s another system I can’t offer any advice.

Anthony at Oyster is great on these things

OP
OP
suenmike

suenmike

Free Member
Dec 17, 2009
Sleaford
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Good morning, can you let us know what equipment you are trying to receive a signal to, it all depends upon the frequency you are trying to “lock onto”.

I have an Oyster sat system and recently changed the frequency that it uses to 11895, but if it’s another system I can’t offer any advice.

Anthony at Oyster is great on these things

Its a Tracvision R4 :Sad: I may have problem changing frequency.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I suggest you contact CA Clase who are the Tracvision UK importers. Otherwise, try Eddie Vanbitz (Funster) who is, I think, the UK's largest installer** (and presumably a customer of Clase).

Broken Link Removed

p.s. ** by that I mean, of course, that Vanbitz installs more Tracvisions - not a comment on Eddie!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back