LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Some Obversations. At home Murcia, Spain I have a 1.35m Dish, that with a little tweeking maintains good TV reception throughout the day and night, we have gone through the period of uncertainty and have come through it quite well. A new LNB and a little skew clockwise. So let's try the same in the motorhome whilst in France. Getting further away from the UK where the signal is intended we still have got it all, some say not beyond Bordeaux or other southern locations, we are now on the Spanish border with clear skies we still have it. We are going along the Spanish north coast towards Portugal and if anything is worth shouting about I will. So what is comparable with Murcia, basically Skew, the further south the more the skew, its fairly rudimentary, my LNB is now at about 18 minutes to the hour, how more basic do you need. Oyster 80cm roof mounted, free to view sat box. Nothing more.

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Arrived Burgos, clear sky, must try Sat, I am expecting too much I know. All BBC and ITV are showing the same program
Blankety Blank. New I was expecting too much, but worth a try. Astra 1 signal clear as usual, just as well I have a Doberman who can translate for us.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back