Rally Chat Ashover Vintage festival of light (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
There is public camping and clubs can be accommodated it says. Just a reminder for those who said they were interested last year. October 3rd - 6th £35 includes admission.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Sounds a good weekend do we book with the camp site or will MHF be there?
S&D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi, looks really interesting, please put us on the list, this will fit in nicely between Lincoln and Southport!

Thanks

Ginny and Mike

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
I think we may be there as exhibitors although I haven't got confirmation of that yet but if not then we will pay for the public camping. I have sent email to camping steward to see if she can put us together. For anyone interested in attending it would just be a case of ringing and booking direct with them but mentioning mhf .

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
OK I have spoken to the steward and apparently its now past the closing date to send out passes so she says just to turn up but payment must be made at gate on arrival. I will be there Thursday so if interested parties can put names down and I will let them know roughly how many to expect. Please be aware this is not a showground like Lincoln with tarmac roads and short mown grass it is basically made up of several fields but usually lots if tractors on standby :rofl: I will attempt to add this event to the calender and see what happens then :Smile:

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks Hilary
You can add us to your list we will arrive Thursday. Should we contact the camping steward or will you ?
Steve & Denise

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
No need to contact the organisers I will give the Steward a ring in a few days or so just to give her an idea of how many units to expect.
Kicking off the list with you then :-
1 Scammellmanswife
2 SteveandDenise

Looking forward to meeting up with you regards Hilary

Aug 28, 2014
Dorset (expat Oxonian)
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 2011
My sincere apologies for missing the Meet :cautious:, having had a very painful broken tooth, I only managed to have it temporarily fixed this afternoon, until next week, with hopefully a permanent fix!
It has rather taken the wind out of my sails.
Absolutely Gutted.:shake:

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
I know that this is an old thread but we have just returned from the 2016 vintage festival of light. Had a really good time - yes it is a little rough and ready and you need to use your own facilities ( there is water, Elsan and porta loos) but lots to look at, to buy, day and evening entertainment (outdoors for those with dogs) plenty of options of food. Also just up the road is the village with 3 pubs.

Had a really good time and wanted to share - we will be going next year and have already marked the first weekend of October in the diary

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Already regretting it as we will be still in Spain so won't be there for the 2017 meet visited for the 2014 and 2016 rally's

it appears that it will be £40 again next year for Thursday evening to Monday morning

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back