Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Due to an unusual lack of communication between my wife and I we have a spare copy of the 2017 ASCI Guide, free to the first person that sends me via PM their name and address.

Well not quite free, we are offering it on a pay it forward basis the idea bing that the person who claims it, then offers something that they no longer need free of charge (and free of postage) to the first person etc etc , no need for the item to be new.

There's no check, just trust and a hope to see an unused item given a new lease of life

Alistair

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
I've got to say that I'm very surprised that this offer not only had no takers but also no comments (thank you for the three likes )

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
I've got to say that I'm very surprised that this offer not only had no takers but also no comments (thank you for the three likes )
4 likes now but we've got ACSI this year otherwise I'd have definately taken you up on the offer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
I've just had an offer of £8 for the guide from a member that doesn't have anything to pay forward.... To be clear this isn't for sale it is FREE to the first person to PM me their name and address, then they have a moral obligation to offer something to the members for free including postage but if you don't then no one's going to be reporting you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back