As I look down the Beginner thread list I am 50% of it (1 Viewer)

Nov 3, 2016
Derbyshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 2016
Just took a look down the list of topics on the Beginner threads and thought Jesus I am 50% of them! 55% now lol

Were you the same when you started out with your first motorhome? Or am I just going a bit nuts for info. I feel like Short Circuit if you remember from the 80's

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
you are allowed to post outside of that thread now you have proved yourself
Sorry, but he hasn't. :xangry: We haven't seen his version of the dance of the seven fag packets yet. nor has his good lady presented us with home made pies and mulled wine. It would be inappropriate at this stage of his membership to admit proof........:xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
You never stop learning on here, and I'm afraid that when you actually meet some of these looney, opinionated, pissed old and young farts, you'll wonder what you have done by paying for it...:eek:

But you'll have a great time along the way and may one day actually be like them....:xeek:

If there is one, god help us all......:xcool:

Upvote 0
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
[QUOTE="Smith and Sharp, post: I'm afraid that when you actually meet some of these looney, opinionated, pissed old and young farts, you'll wonder what you have done by paying for it...:eek:
But you'll have a great time along the way and may one day actually be like them....:xeek:[/QUOTE]

'ere you!

Upvote 0
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
[QUOTE="Smith and Sharp, post: I'm afraid that when you actually meet some of these looney, opinionated, pissed old and young farts, you'll wonder what you have done by paying for it...:eek:
But you'll have a great time along the way and may one day actually be like them....:xeek:

'ere you![/QUOTE]

I'm still working on it John.....:)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back