• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD AS Electric folding Bike ( Reduced by £50 ) (1 Viewer)

Jan 4, 2008
Churston Ferrers Brixham
Funster No
MH
A & c class, now PVC
Exp
Since 2002
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

An AS Electric folding bike with 20in wheels ,very little use (about 15 miles ish ) battery in good condition,as is the bike,battery been charged on a regular basis,when folded can be placed in a carry bag included in sale £345.00 Ono
The reason for selling is that we bought it to fit into our Burstner travel van as my wife has a Kalkhoff and it was too big for the garage in the Burstner ,we have changed our MH and put a tow bar bike carrier on ,so my wife can take her large Kalkhoff ,I still have my AS electric bike I think they are one of the best electric bikes out there .

Last edited:
O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Hi, how old is the bike and the battery please?
Ta.

OP
OP
Warty
Jan 4, 2008
Churston Ferrers Brixham
Funster No
MH
A & c class, now PVC
Exp
Since 2002
Hello both are 3 years old,the battery holds up very well still

Regards
John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Sorry, not for me this time. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Our AS bikes are now 8 years old and the batteries on both of them still outlast our bums on rides !!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Our AS bikes are now 8 years old and the batteries on both of them still outlast our bums on rides !!

I agree with you there John, though we fitted those Gel saddle covers which made them much more comfortable to use, and we have just sold our two to two funsters at the York meet as Jackie has ridden the slightly larger wheeled one and now wants one.

Does it ever end, this I want I want......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
I agree with you there John, though we fitted those Gel saddle covers which made them much more comfortable to use, and we have just sold our two to two funsters at the York meet as Jackie has ridden the slightly larger wheeled one and now wants one.

Does it ever end, this I want I want......

Single word answer. NO!:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back