Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I've had the same problems and never managed to access the website yet always password problems. I won't be re-subscribing better things to spend £35 on.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I've had the same problems and never managed to access the website yet always password problems. I won't be re-subscribing better things to spend £35 on.

You could give it to me Ror:winky::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Make me feel miles better:roflmto::roflmto::thumb:

I could even post on there for you:Doh::RollEyes:

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
we were members of the ARVE when it first started as a break away from the AMC
the items in the mag seem to repeat them about every 18 months we droped out and I joined the FMCA which gives good info on any recalls and costs about $100 for 5 years with a mag every month any body other FMCA members in Fun
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Phoenix

Free Member
Aug 24, 2007
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Paul,
Similar situation to yourself. Ex AMC member No.338.
Joined ARVE at the beginning member No.535 still a member.
FMCA for several years member No.F191131. still a member.
ARV Club member since it started member No.23 and still a member.
Had 5 RV's to date 1xC Class, 3xA Class and just downsized to a B+ Class to enjoy the narrow roads and lanes we missed with maximum width RV's.
Chris

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
Hi Chris
My FMCA No is 150795 were the same had a few AClass the biggest one was a Fleetwood Limited 36ft something tag axle petrol ford 3 to the gallon and now we have settled with a Bclass concord
Paul

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Never had a problem with the forum although it is pretty quiet!

I have been a member for a few years booked and been with them on about 6 shows only ever spoken to a few people. In fact at Shepton never spoke to a soul it was at that show that I met the late Clive Carter what a friendly man he was I was walking around admiring the RV's on the ARV rally pitch and he spoke to me said to have a look inside his Allegro and once I told him that I had an Allegro too well he could not have made me more welcome! I joined there and then!

Have been to some really great rallies/meets with the ARV 'friendly' club and have many friends from there, even held a rally here at home with them last September!

Regards Pat

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
I get the impression that certain members are very matey:secret: and if there is any truth in Jim's posting
Someone told me, I cant remember who, that they have a sort of parking (pecking) order, and at shows and Rallies the rows of motorhomes are parked up almost in price order.
the back patting and support shown over recent heated :boxing: threads would appear to bear out my observation, but I could and hope to be wrong.:Smile:

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
We subscribed to ARVM over a year ago when we first hoped to sell up and go full timing. We rang them then with a question about insurance and still await the promised reply with information - had we asked the Funsters we would have had an immediate reply! We won't be renewing our subscription this year.
Jan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back