LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
we have armed police outside stopping everybody going out and pointing guns at the house about 40 yds up the road oposite -so far I can see 1 green merc sprinter van a volvo,bmw and then overs at each end of road stoping all trafficwith 4 officers pointing guns standing behind cars ----more to follow
terry

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
That Caravan Club... Will do anything to get you to re-new. !!!:ROFLMAO:

Keep us posted... Take pics, sell to the press !!!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
we have armed police outside stopping everybody going out and pointing guns at the house about 40 yds up the road oposite -so far I can see 1 green merc sprinter van a volvo,bmw and then overs at each end of road stoping all trafficwith 4 officers pointing guns standing behind cars ----more to follow
terry
if you can video it! you never know you could end being a witness or the video could end up on youtube making you few ££££

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Perhaps they are looking for "Chrisgreens" mum...

After her "Outburst" at the shops car park... :winky::ROFLMAO:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Perhaps they are looking for "Chrisgreens" mum...

After her "Outburst" at the shops car park... :winky::ROFLMAO:

SHE WONT MAKE IT...
If Chris has hidden her away in his van, as soon as they start the generator the game is up....... :Doh:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
They have opened the road now and hellicopter has gone --Got about half hours video footage but don;t know how to 1, get it off phones or 2, get it to comp then off to where ever ::bigsmile:
I was watching / videoing for about half hour before my first post :winky: they went and shouted for the lady of the house to come out with her hands up brfore 2 cops with shields and guns went inside - after 15 mins they came out and 8 plain clothes went inside-all came out empty handed apart from checking her car :Smile:
more to follow as phones are contantly ringing with jungle drums :winky:
terry

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
It`s ok ,its just the area where you live, youre lucky you got police ,we have got wardens

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
They are back up the top end of the village ::bigsmile: Hellicopter circling again over head as I type
terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
copter is widening flying circle -not be long before it flies off :Smile:
terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thought I would update -- It started another 30 yds up the road with the armed police outside a flat above a shop.The BMW 4 X 4 that I could see with 2 AP behind looking upto the flat (where it turns out the wanted persons step brother / dad live)Well plod in there wisdom saw the lady (whose house is about 30 yds nearer to mine) was on night shift and took her dog out for a walk before going to bed :thumb: Now plob who are susposed to to watching the enterence to the flat have seen her going into her back yard and thought it was the man they were after :ROFLMAO:They sent a AP van and car with AP down the road to watch the front of her house hence we had 2 ap with the 4 x 4 and now four in the van and 2 more with the car making 8 in total that I could see but no idea how many more at the rear :whatthe:Then 2 from the van got sheilds from the van and cautiously went to her front door shouting armed police open the f ing door :Eeek::Eeek: several times.Poor lady must have gone to bed because when she opened her bedroom curtains she was met by 4 guns pointing at her-2 from car and 2 from back of van :Eeek:God knows what she thought but she promptly oped her front door with a tissue and dog / was forced to leave her house :Eeek:The 2 AP started to search her house and after 10 mins or so another 5 cars arived with 2 plain clothes police in each and again started to search the house for a further 10 mins ---- her crime was to walk her dog :Eeek:::bigsmile: and for plod to think she came from the flat 30 yds away that they were watching/raiding ::bigsmile::winky:
After looking around another few houses for a few hours all went calm around the village
:thumb:
The person they wanted was picked up near or in his mothers house in Southport (Merseyside) later that day/night.:Smile:Yesterday the police were picking up people who knew him to question who /where he had been and no doubt looking to press charges on harbouring a wanted person,yet they have never named the wanted person to the public :Doh::winky:
terry

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Terry
Many years ago our son was at college in bispham/blackpool, we had bought him an orian to knock about in, the phone rang one dinner time it was the local police station asking wher our orion was, has it happened he (son) had just arrived home so the answer was easy it was on the drive, that ok say,s the police officer we are just checking all orions in the area, there has been an attempted robbery at a local post office, but it ok we have the getaway car (orion) the robbers have now escaped in a vauxhall, thank you for helping goodby, OH no it wasn,t we had an helicoptor hovering over our house and two squad cars outside with coppers knocking at the door, do they not know what is happening over the radio links, thankfully our son had nothing to do with it and they went away,but they couldn,t answer me what they were still hunting orions for. Pete :Doh::Doh:the mind boggles

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back