Armacão de Pera Motorhomes Moved Off... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
My people tell me all the motorhomes which were parked on the football club carpark at Armação de Pera have been moved off.

I don't understand why, because when I was there only a few days ago, no one was camping... they were only "parking" and the nice lady carpark attendant issued you with a receipt for the €1.50 a day parking fee.

JJ :cool:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Dear Funsters

Attention

Today I received a visit from a French customer , who was installed in Armaçao de Pera , they told me that at 8am 2 cars of enter the GNR there, and 8 police began fining all MH , they said «...it was not allowed sleep there ..»...
The big problem was, when they enter , they asked the person who was at the entrance , how long they could stay there , wore told them, they could be up to one month or more if they wished ...
They were super sad , because the GNR said that they will receve the fine at home .....

So before you have a bad experience in here in Portugal, please if you park in a parking place, try to not put your steps, or chairs, or things under the wheels...and even like that is not garatie thart you dont have a problem....

Fill sad about it, every place is full of MH, a really don´t understand it....

Pedro

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back