Are you legs smooth or hairy? (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
That's what they do in the barbers to remove the hair in and around your ears though with cotton wool soaked in methylated spirits. The barber shields your head of hair with his hand whilst "flashing" your ears with the flame.

Just in case there are some youngsters and ladies who are not aware of this. Personally I can't stand hairy ears!
Meths....METHS....!!!!!

this poor bloke would need napalm.

how-to-get-rid-of-ear-hair.png

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
When you have an operation nowadays they insist that you do not shave beforehand and they won't shave you either as shaving can allow infection to enter the body and contaminate the surgical wound site so I suspect that shaving to enable patching up could in fact do more harm than good!
I wish they had decided that 50 years ago. When on the cardio-thoracic unit as a student nurse, I had to shave the pre-op patients from "nipples to knees" ,you just prayed there weren't many hairy buggers or you would be on all day.:pray:

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
John Bishop, did a charity bike ride a couple of years ago. He had the infamous back, sack and crack wax prior to the ride, very funny.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Whoosesss!

shave your legs- - - and wear designer stubble!- - - and call yourself "Charleene"

Toughen up Funster!

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
The terms of my restraint order forces me not to comment on this thread. It is truly a struggle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back