Are there any New Year Rallies with spaces left please? (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi there,
Can anyone let me know if there are any new year rallies or meets going on that still have spaces left?
We are interested in any with at least 2 spaces left as there will be 2 pitches required in total.
Sue x

Feb 14, 2014
Ainsworth, Bolton, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2011
dont think so Sue we are on the reserve list for the shrewsbury rally and the uttoxeter meet is also full so will probably be at ourgate for new year
Gary and Janet

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Old mo was inviting funsters to his site for New Year, and I know several have accepted his kind invite, myself included.
However in light of his most recent thread, I am wondering if he may be forced to cancel due to far more pressing matters.
Geoff.
(I haven't copied old mo in to this reply for obvious reasons I will wait and see how things go)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Old mo was inviting funsters to his site for New Year, and I know several have accepted his kind invite, myself included.
However in light of his most recent thread, I am wondering if he may be forced to cancel due to far more pressing matters.
Geoff.
(I haven't copied old mo in to this reply for obvious reasons I will wait and see how things go)
Yes Mo has cancelled the meet .... see HERE

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Skeggysue. We are off to Cornwall a long way from Skegness, with a couple other "funsters". Staying at Camping Caradon (01503 272388) near Looe. buffet dinner and fireworks on NYE. I think they have couple of spaces free.

colyboy

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Geoff.

Yes.... Unfortunately we have had to cancel this mini meet..

I am very sorry..

At the moment we have no idea where with our situation we will be..

And only thought it was the right thing to do... so as to give the 6 - 7 that had shown interest... to give them the chance to organise some thing else..

Rather than me cancel at the last moment...

Sorry..

Mo.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Skeggysue. We are off to Cornwall a long way from Skegness, with a couple other "funsters". Staying at Camping Caradon (01503 272388) near Looe. buffet dinner and fireworks on NYE. I think they have couple of spaces free.

colyboy
Stay there three years ago with the Bongo fury club. nice site. enjoy.

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013

colyboy

Tried booking there today, unfortunately they are full now

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Yes.... Unfortunately we have had to cancel this mini meet..

I am very sorry..

At the moment we have no idea where with our situation we will be..

And only thought it was the right thing to do... so as to give the 6 - 7 that had shown interest... to give them the chance to organise some thing else..

Rather than me cancel at the last moment...

Sorry..

Mo.

I don't know the ins and outs and don't need to but it sounds like it must be bad news, hope everything is ok mo, all the best

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back