are there any meets for american rv's in the south (1 Viewer)

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Yes, me and Paul met at Pool market in Cornwall on saturday :ROFLMAO:

Seriously tho.............you just missed a big meet at shepton mate :Cool:

Think next one is this month at Canavan in wales.............there is a thread about it dude :thumb:

Boo

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We don't have any RV only meets here. MotorhomeFun meets are all inclusive, funsters can turn up in anything from a tent, caravan or any type of motorhome. There is nothing to stop funsters who have a passion for a particular type of motorhome organising a get-to-gether, as long as you allow others attend, even if they do not own that type of motorhome.

If you are interested in a meet that is exclusivley "American" then please look in at our sister site the RV Owners Club. :Smile::thumb:

OP
OP
D

do1977

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
where i park up
Funster No
MH
A class rv
We don't have any RV only meets here. MotorhomeFun meets are all inclusive, funsters can turn up in anything from a tent, caravan or any type of motorhome. There is nothing to stop funsters who have a passion for a particular type of motorhome organising a get-to-gether, as long as you allow others attend, even if they do not own that type of motorhome.

If you are interested in a meet that is exclusivley "American" then please look in at our sister site the RV Owners Club. :Smile::thumb:

ok i did not mean that r's only

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Shepton mallet show in September attracted a huge turnout of American RV's as well as a large number of funsters. the next show that I am Marshal at is the Carmarthen Show in April, we had a good turn out of RV's for that one as well. If you would like me to add you to the list just reply to the thread below or drop me a PM
Don't forget the chatroom on here, I'm in there most evenings. I hope you can make it to one of the shows.:thumb:

Link Removed

OP
OP
D

do1977

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
where i park up
Funster No
MH
A class rv
Shepton mallet show in September attracted a huge turnout of American RV's as well as a large number of funsters. the next show that I am Marshal at is the Carmarthen Show in April, we had a good turn out of RV's for that one as well. If you would like me to add you to the list just reply to the thread below or drop me a PM
Don't forget the chatroom on here, I'm in there most evenings. I hope you can make it to one of the shows.:thumb:

Link Removed

i was planing on going there( the Carmarthen Show in April )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back