Are MH Owners Physically Fit? (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
I have just spent the last 3 hours cleaning squashed insects off the front and washing down our RV. The temperature is about 28 degs and er indoors is as usual indoors. Its like cleaning a double decker ! :cry::cry:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I have just spent the last 3 hours cleaning squashed insects off the front and washing down our RV. The temperature is about 28 degs and er indoors is as usual indoors. Its like cleaning a double decker ! :cry::cry:

Only clean the side you look at:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You need some of these::bigsmile:

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
You need some of these::bigsmile:

Link Removed

Well as I suspected. Next time I see James and Katie I will personally give them the number to child line so they can speak to esther. Its obvious from your post for all to see that you are breaking many many health and safety rules. There is no safety harness for a height so great and the trelis is mounted in a dangerous environment. :Confused:
you may have to shut the site down or ask Brian to look after it whilst you endure your prison sentance.

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Well as I suspected. Next time I see James and Katie I will personally give them the number to child line so they can speak to esther. Its obvious from your post for all to see that you are breaking many many health and safety rules. There is no safety harness for a height so great and the trelis is mounted in a dangerous environment. :Confused:
you may have to shut the site down or ask Brian to look after it whilst you endure your prison sentance.

AND no out riggers are being used :Eeek:

Even so I'm cueing up behind Larry for mine washing too ::bigsmile:

Boo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Would'nt it work well a human bus wash, scaffold platforms either side, pay the kids 2 bob each and drive our 2nd houses through line astern.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Only yesterday I said to 'er indoors, "it's not when we can't climb the ladder to get to bed that we part with this, it's when we can' clean the ^^%%$£" thing".

In our house it's 'er indoors that's outdoors, I have to be dragged outdoors.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back