Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Been a while since ive been to the arcade but just had a go (2 highest scores no less!!!):winky:

Didnt your achievement used to be proudly displayed on your avatar panel?? Why isnt it displayed any more? :cry:

I used to wear my gold medal for Beach Squirter (Just reclaimed my crown by the way!!!) with pride but now nothing :cry:

Any ideas Jim??? :winky:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
No he's out buying medals:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Geo wish I had your wit....:ROFLMAO:
will you come on my next date with me and whisper what to say to the plonkers I end up with?

Dazzer Will you PLEASE try Chain letters and see if you can come top on that... Let me know.:Sad:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I will have a look at it. It was one of the functions I wrote out when we were struggling with speed on the old server. Every time a page is loaded that is another question that is asked of the database and added all together all those additional questions can slow the site down.

Our current server is much faster, so if you really need to have it displayed to all that you are the Beach Squirter Champ I will try adding it before you lose your crown. I can't do it today as Katie is taking me to see Toy Story 3::bigsmile:

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Oh NO!!!!!! :Eeek: :Doh:

I dont believe it, ive been beaten and its all Jims fault for not telling the world of my earlier accomplishment :cry::cry:

Thats it!!!!! im off to drown my sorrows in a drink and drugs crazed orgy of self pity :winky:

Or I might just have another shot at returning the crown to its rightful place :thumb: ::bigsmile:

As far as Jim having to rewrite to entire site so the whole world can see what a great shot I am with a water pistol on the beach, Ill leave that up to his conscience to decide :Blush:

I bet Jim cried at Toy Story 3 though!!!! :Blush::winky::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp