Aqueduct Marina , Church Minshull , mini review (1 Viewer)

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
IMG_1984.JPG
IMG_1988.JPG
1. Reasonably easy access from the north , couple of narrow bridges but nothing to worry about
2. No designated arrivals area at reception , i just parked on the massive access area to the pitches
3. Pleasant helpful staff in reception
4. No grey water disposal point but was advised there were plenty of grids on site to dispose of said waste and we could also utilise service pitches if they were unoccupied .
5. Barrier was in operation from 8 till 8 , keycoded .
6. Elsan point excellent
7. Site new so very immature , pitches large and totally level , road noise minimal.
8. Cafe / bar next to Marina busy / popular and of a high standard
9. The Marina itself is a busy port and fascinating to watch in the sunshine
10. Excellent canal walks and miles and miles of flat Cheshire lanes to explore on bikes.
11. The Badger pub was very good for food and ale though very much the bar area belongs to the locals !
12. Showers and toilets excellent though my wife said the water pressure was a tad low , i used the vans facilities.
All in all an excellent site and one to which we will definitely return .....soon !

Apr 25, 2016
Soham, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
Since 2016
Did you actually stay on the caravan site part, or is there a seperate area for parking MH's?

OP
OP
Adbt

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
There is caravan storage separate, the actual pitches are apart from there for both motorhome and caravans . Judging by the fact that each service bollard has four plug points expansion of the site is possible / planned .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
There is caravan storage separate, the actual pitches are apart from there for both motorhome and caravans . Judging by the fact that each service bollard has four plug points expansion of the site is possible / planned .
Great review and one I've been thinking if using but want to know if public transport is available there and if so how far as leave our motor home on site and travel by bus?
Can't find the information online. Thanks for the info.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back