Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
Oh look!
Those experts just happen to be from companies trying to sell their wares.
We've been there and done that, on a regular basis especially around Christmas, in the hope no doubt that people might be conned, into buying their overpriced and in the main unnecessary software.
If Apple ever does suffer a major attack, it wont be these people we will take advice from, they've cried wolf too many times over the years.

:cooler:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
As the saying goes "I'll wait and see" and I will post my finding this time next year........

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Apple kit is really becoming so much more popular now that it is no surprise that the villains and rogues will want a piece of the action.
As long as you use the App Store for your downloads and not any old junk you find on the net you should be safe enough.
As always, a little common sense goes a long way to protecting your data and kit.

Richard.

OP
OP
Gellyneck

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Apple's just wasted time removing a few hundred infected legitimate apps from their store in September.
+++++
The fake developer code “was posted by untrusted sources,” said Christine Monaghan, an Apple spokeswoman. “To protect our customers, we’ve removed the apps from the App Store that we know have been created with this counterfeit software.”
+++++

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back