Apple iPad/IPhone Music Synchronise (1 Viewer)

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
When I tried to synchronise my music on the iPhone (1640 tracks) with ITune on PC, all my music on iPhone been deleted and replace with only two discs that was on the iTune.
I have still all my music on the iPad but can't find how to transfer to iTune or how to synchronise with the iPhone.
Help/Advice please.
Many Thanks

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I don't think you can sync from a device to a computer or from device to device.

As far as I'm aware you can only sync from a computer to a device.

If, however, it's music purchased from iTunes you can go to your account in iTunes on your computer, find "purchases" and download it all with one click. If you buy from iTunes there's an option you can click to automatically download purchases to all devices registered to your account.

Obviously the computer and the devices all need to be using the same iTunes account.

If it's music obtained from elsewhere you will need to manually add it to your computer.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
I had the same problem. A big mix of old LP's digitised and on hard drive, CD's uploaded onto the computer and not much downloaded stuff on Windows. Put it all on an iPod to start with and its all still there. Got an iPhone and put it all on there - fine! Changed the laptop from Windows to a MacBook Pro and since then iTunes has removed all my CD's! I still have the LP's and the downloaded stuff but it looks like I'm going to have to upload all the CD's again. Apple think their stuff is so intuitive that they don't provide manuals or anything so you have to use the help which isn't much cop IMHO!

These bloody computers are too clever by half and then get it all wrong!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
The other thing I've just realised is that all the LP's I digitised, separated and typed in all the track names, artist, year and genre has all been lost! The music is still there but just as one complete LP side for each track - GRRRRRRRR!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back