Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
Good morning lovely people,

Sorry I could not communicate yesterday afternoon as my MiFi decided to stop working as well. I just gage up yesterday, but all seems to be working ok today.

Someone who has used Garmins for years came and had a look at mine this morning, and could not understand it, so in some ways that gave me comfort that I am not being a complete numpty. He said he always buys his gadgets from Halfords because they help with setup and you can take it back to a person if there is a problem. Another lesson learnt for me......when I return to the UK (if I still can't download the maps I need) I will send the bloody thing back to Amazon.

I used my phone this morning (using coordinates in the Aires Book) to navigate to St-Valery-En-Caux but it delivered me to the previous coastal town; not a huge error I guess, but there could be times when it might be.

I am sandwiched between French vans and there is not another UK van in sight....yet. I do hope someone turns up so I can have a chat. This looks like a pretty little town, so I will go and explore.

Many thanks for your continued support fellow MHFunners :happy:
St Valery En Caux 2017.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back