Rally Chat Anyone want tickets for Peterborough? (1 Viewer)

Why is Dux not coming?

• He heard that Dawn B had learnt to shoot straight

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • There was a very real danger of actually having to buy GJH a drink

• Aldi had run out of Glenratspiss whisky

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Petrified at the prospect of buying a new van to keep up with Popeye

• A bit of a back problem and not able to drive

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi everyone
unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances team Dux are not able to attend this rally.

We have Funster camping tickets arriving Thursday including tickets for the Saturday entertainment. If anyone wants to buy them for £50 then please urgently pm me.

Thanks in advance
David

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If no one takes you up on the offer. Do call Warners ASAP, I doubt you'll get cash back, but I think they will credit the tickets to another show, such as Newbury, Lincoln Malvern etc, (y)

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Hi everyone
unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances team Dux are not able to attend this rally.

We have Funster camping tickets arriving Thursday including tickets for the Saturday entertainment. If anyone wants to buy them for £50 then please urgently pm me.

Thanks in advance
David
Cheers Dave, that means I will have to take some of the crap from @Dawn B that was destined for you!
Anyone want tickets for Peterborough?

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Me please,me please, me please.!!!
However, how do we get the number plate change on the tickets?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
@DuxDeluxe. I suspect No5 Dave, but thought that just might be a distraction from No4. :LOL:
If it is No 5, you have my sympathies :( and I wish you well with that. (y)

With weather, Will anyone get to park up.
It has been lovely weather here in the lower PE potscodes, these past few days.
We shant be worrying about parking up this year, as we'll be winging it through Belguim, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy, whereupon, we hope the weather will be nice there too, with Croatia to follow. ;)

Have a good one at P/boro, to everyone going. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Enjoy your travel Jock and Rita and thanks for the "on the spot weather update" @JockandRita although I'm not panicking yet, as we are marshalling N+B I do have my big wooden boards in just in case any of the FWD's decide to let the side down.

Martin

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Where's the choice "all of the above" :LOL:

Sorry your having back trouble, nothing worse when you can't get comfortouble. I used to suffer a lot but it's much better recently I don't know why. Good luck with it, let's hope your right soon in time for the fantastic weather we're going to have :rolleyes:

Reactions: GJH
OP
OP
DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Where's the choice "all of the above" :LOL:

Sorry your having back trouble, nothing worse when you can't get comfortouble. I used to suffer a lot but it's much better recently I don't know why. Good luck with it, let's hope your right soon in time for the fantastic weather we're going to have :rolleyes:
The real reason of course is trying to dodge bullets from @Dawn B whilst avoiding buying @GJH a drink when looking at a newer and bigger Frankia than @Popeye 's. And we ran out of scotch......

Back is really murder at the moment; the doctor did mention that he was going to order a bolt gun......... Cheers

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
The real reason of course is trying to dodge bullets from @Dawn B whilst avoiding buying @GJH a drink when looking at a newer and bigger Frankia than @Popeye 's. And we ran out of scotch......

Back is really murder at the moment; the doctor did mention that he was going to order a bolt gun......... Cheers
Are you sure it is not just Man Flu.....:)

OP
OP
DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Are you sure it is not just Man Flu.....:)
If it had been, then the doctor would have used the gun, there and then. Manflu is no laughing matter. Thank goodness it is only a reaction from an old spinal fracture and nothing that serious

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
If it had been, then the doctor would have used the gun, there and then. Manflu is no laughing matter. Thank goodness it is only a reaction from an old spinal fracture and nothing that serious
Where there's a will there's a way;) I once drove a large motorhome home from Norfolk standing up through a back problem. Just needs a bit of intuition and imagination...:)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well I know damn well it isn't No 1, and you're too smart/tight to buy a bigger Frankia than mine, equally you're not too tight to buy GJH a drink so I put No3 and the lack of Glenratspiss.

Just in case it is No 5, I find rest and then walking exercise helps ease pain in my back.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Perhaps one of these may help?

Screenshot_2016-04-12-09-27-03.png

OP
OP
DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Tow ropes and tractors at the ready then.

..... don't forget your wife's wellies for when she is pushing the van out of the mud :imoutahere:
Someone's wife might be pushing a MH out of the mud, but it won't be Rita pushing ours Dave. ;)

Good luck with the Recovery. (y) I can recommend aquatherapy for severe back ache, but only if the water is warm enough. ;)

Cheers,

Jock.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Slumming it are you?

:Eeek:
(y) But the kettle will be on if you want to wander over Graham (if you are there) about time we met as you only live 10 miles away:)

Martin

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
(y) But the kettle will be on if you want to wander over Graham (if you are there) about time we met as you only live 10 miles away:)

Martin
We'll try and catch you Martin. If you're wandering about the show I'll be the only one wearing a Motorhome Parking badge (as well as a Funster badge) :D

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We'll try and catch you Martin. If you're wandering about the show I'll be the only one wearing a Motorhome Parking badge (as well as a Funster badge) :D
That should narrow it down, will try to catch you, we usually have a wander around fun and say hello to a few people but will be a bit tied up until all of our 8 members turn up, two of those aren't N+B either (one Concorde D liner and one Morelo).

Martin

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
That should narrow it down, will try to catch you, we usually have a wander around fun and say hello to a few people but will be a bit tied up until all of our 8 members turn up, two of those aren't N+B either (one Concorde D liner and one Morelo).

Martin
A whole eight? :Eeek: You'll be run off your feet :laughing:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back